watch for

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ark Slim, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Ark Slim

Ark Slim G&G Regular

Got an e-mail stating that "ON GOOD Authority" antifa and blm are going to try to do in Austin Tx. what they did in Seattle. The e-mail stated that these two groups and their backers had bought a lardge # of hammers from and have gathered sniper materials to occupy roof tops in the Austin area.This is supose to take place soon(?) It is to happen somewhere along the I35 in Austin. Not sure I believe this but will be watching. Can not really see it happening here in Tx.

ChaZam likes this.
  2. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Interesting.

neophyte, rando and ChaZam like this.

3. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

Heckuva idea. Find and trash their million dollar busses. Slash the tires, salt and sugar and maybe even tampons in the fuel tanks.

neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  4. Lots and lots of mothballs in the fuel tank. That way the entire fuel system gets fouled up :cool:

neophyte and ChaZam like this.
  5. ChaZam

ChaZam G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I can see it happening, especially in Austin. Austin has swung very hard left the last 20 years or so. Houston, the DFW area, and the San Antonio area are being similarly afflicted by the exodus of people leaving California and bringing their lefty leaning mindset and voting characteristics with them.

6. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

From what I've heard, Austin is as liberal as Seattle, so they may welcome them with open arms!:( If so, they deserve anything they get!

neophyte, goat roper, BigEd63 and 2 others like this.
  7. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Same thing happened to the states south of New England.

The Old Dominion was deep red just a decade or so ago.

neophyte, TXplt and ChaZam like this.
  8. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

One of the reasons I OC on my property and carry the slung scorpion around at times at our place north of Keller on the fringes of the metroplex.

neophyte, BigEd63 and ChaZam like this.