Watch Idiot Virginia politician "explain what an assault weapon" is

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by K75RT, Jan 29, 2020.

1. This is sad in its own right....people such as this making laws ....

DWFan, goat roper, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  2. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Another Virginia government official who’s not even from Virginia.

Even his voice is idiotic.

goat roper, TXplt, shootin and 2 others like this.

3. blue fox

blue fox G&G Evangelist

I managed to watch almost 4 minutes before I couldn't take anymore of his idiocy.

goat roper, TXplt, shootin and 3 others like this.
  4. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Is this guy retarded? :confused:

goat roper, TXplt, shootin and 4 others like this.
  6. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Omaha NE
    I had a friend of mine who recently posted on Facebook that all these machine guns need to be taken off the street. I explained to them that machine guns have been heavily restricted since the 1930s with the exception of weapons of war.

He replied and said, "then why are there so many of them out there?"

I had to give him a little education on the difference between a sporting rifle and a machine gun. Most of the people who are in the anti-gun lobby don't have any idea what they are talking about. I told him the last mass shooting in America that was attributed to machine guns was probably the St. Valentine's Day massacre that took place in the 30's. He never responded back.

If you are going to be for or against anything, you really need to know what you are talking about.

DWFan, goat roper, TACAV and 11 others like this.
  7. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

I wonder if he had problems remembering to sit down to urinate after his lobotomy? 4 minutes and he is miming, supposedly, different types of weapons and how he imagines they operate. Absolutely no grounding in the real world.

TACAV, TXplt, shootin and 4 others like this.
  8. Jaison

This is what we're up against in Virginia.

The metro areas and suburbs are filled with metrosexual, ignorant, self-righteous virtue signalers who have limited capacity for free thought.

Little colonies of leftist Hollywood, is what they are.

DWFan, goat roper, TXplt and 6 others like this.
  9. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    Is this idiot a transport from New York? I feel stupider for simply listening to this asshat. I feel sorry for his dog. That was 8 minutes and 3 seconds of my life that I'll never be able to get back!

goat roper, TXplt, shootin and 5 others like this.
  10. redcaddy51

redcaddy51 G&G Evangelist

This guy is not just a misguided idiot, he is an ELECTED misguided idiot Idiot.

Obviously this guy was elected by the large numbers of low information voters, easily swayed by large amounts of Left Wing liberal money from out of state. I think it past time to hold elected officials to their sworn duty to support and defend the constitution. (as written, not how you think it should have been written)

Stop infringing, stop intruding, stop prevaricating or stop breathing.

RED the sheepdog

goat roper, blaster, TXplt and 4 others like this.
  11. Big Dog

The hard core antigun activists love their tools to be utterly ignorant, even stupid. Makes them much easier to control and push to further the agenda.
    We can try to educate these tools, but they have literally been brainwashed all their lives. It's a tough battle.

12. Dolt!! I would have asked for a whole package of index cards.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
    shootin and PAPA G like this.
  13. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

laugh all you want.
    he has made up his mind that you don't need any gun.
    he also has a say in the matter, and all you got is a 200 mile trip into town to walk around in a circle with your little sign.

TACAV, Rave, PAPA G and 1 other person like this.
  14. mitchr

mitchr G&G Evangelist

When I started the video & saw it was 8 minutes long, stopped it. I knew I wouldn't be able to sit thru 8 min. of liberal BS.:eek:

shootin, TXplt and PAPA G like this.
  15. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

That's why I heeded the warning and didn't even start to watch any more B/S! :usa::rolleyes:

PAPA G and TXplt like this.
  16. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Liberalism is a mental disease !! Their brains have turned into swiss cheese from years of misuse !!

17. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I hate to say it Jaison but that crap is happening everywhere. Maine now has a Democrat Gov, Democrat majority state senate, Democrat majority state reps, and Democrat majority judges. They are slowly but surely chipping away at guns rights. It doesn't seem so bad right now because many of the Dems are pro-gun. But if you listen past the background noise, you can hear them "tink, tink, tinking" away.

TXplt, Jaison, shootin and 1 other person like this.
  18. Big Dog

Trying to define a supposed class of weapon by the wsy this one idiot thinks it is held is utterly laughable. Or in another way, trageically funny.
    But they try to use this nonsense to take our rights away.

TXplt, Jaison, shootin and 2 others like this.
  19. shootin

shootin G&G Evangelist

Maine
    Hopefully Paul will return in 2022!

Junction15 likes this.
  20. Jaison

I just finished watching the latest Terminator movie.

The symbolism of the struggle against the leftist hordes and their agenda is striking.

They manipulate, lie, steal, masquerade as human and kill to achieve their goals.

Junction15 and TXplt like this.