Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
That is good news. We ladies need to protect ourselves and we should never rely on anyone but ourselves to do it. Thanks for sharing this with us!!!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I'm doing my best to get my wife and some of her friends to the range,and my daughter turns 10 in april and I think she'll be getting some learning as well.
I got my sister hooked 2 years ago and my Dad is working with my SIL now.

·
Sir Loin of Beef
16,717 Posts
One of the things I truly enjoy about my LGS is the amount of women of all ages that are in there learning to shoot! I have listened to what the training guy was telling them and he is very patient and informative. None of that gungho BS I hear from some of the instructors. They gotta learn how to handle a firearm and how to shoot. Most importantly how much fun shooting can be!

Later they can learn how to go into combat.

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
That's a great story...but I take issue with one thing.
All the women in that story had very good trigger control...unlike the Kahr Model with her boogerhook on the bang switch (the freeze shot used to set up the video). Would have been perfect if they left that out.
I've always hated that advertisement for that reason.

It just looks like she's fixing her hair or brushing it away from her face...with her gun in her hand and her finger on the trigger.

·
Premium Member
1,578 Posts
Jet - not good advertising, that is for sure. But as a male, I won't criticize too much ;)

ok, so I probably would in real life... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts