We must be courageous against those who try to erode 2nd Amendment rights

Discussion in 'Firearm Related News' started by GGReporter, Sep 28, 2010.

1. GGReporter

GGReporter Moderator

America's Founding Fathers had much to say on the individual right to keep and bear arms.The Second Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is the part of the Bill of Rights that protects this right: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."These intrepid quotes of Founding Fathers came from a National Rifle Association of America fact sheet. Give an eye.

More...

2. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Tennessee
    Unfortunately, the Second Amendment is no longer real or relevant to the common man in this country. Complacency has become the rule of inaction.

Proof can be verified by simply looking at the over 22,000 infringements (in the form of "Laws" and "Regulations") that have been promulgated in the last 100 years.

The three worst ones are the NFA of 1934, the 1968 Gun Bill, and the Concealed Carry Laws of each State.

A Right that is restricted, taxed, or exercised only with permission is NOT a RIGHT. It is a PRIVILEGE, granted at the whim of political elitists.

Until ALL gun laws are repealed, the Second Amendment is infringed, and is NOT being exercised as the Founders intended.

3. CAV88

CAV88 G&G Newbie

your absolutley right, i cant believe how the governement gets away with these things... i hope with my generation (im 22) well come in here and change all these things back to the way they are supposed to be or meant to be by our forefathers not these liberal elitist ruling class people that half the crap laws they pass they dont even have to abide by... how ridiculous.. how that was ever OKed is beyond me