close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

We The People...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by NRAJOE, May 14, 2002.

1. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

WE THE PEOPLE ARE THE MILTIA,NOT THE RESERVES,NOT THE NATIONAL GUARD. THEY ARE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT AND CAN BE USED AGAINST US. THE 2ND AMENDMENT IS IN PLACE TO STOP A TYRANNICAL GOVERMENT. WE ARE THE FRONT LINE TO STOP THAT FROM HAPPENING! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT! :right:

2. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA

3. Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Jesse

4. NRAJOE

ESPECIALY WITH THOSE TWO YA GOT IN THAT PICTURE THERE 8MM VIGILANTE. I'LL FIGHT TO THE DEATH TO PROTECT THOSE MILITIA MEMBERS! :p

Last edited: May 14, 2002
  5. hahahahah yeah i found that pic deep in the bowls of my computer and thought i'd make a great avatar!
    -Jesse

6. NRAJOE

YOU WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

US vs Miller

Has anyone read US vs Miller 1939? The JPFO has a good analysis of it. They give the definition of militia, as well they define the type of arms that a militia can carry (these would be similar to what is in use by the military at any time).

The left claim this case supports gun control but I do not see it. Although the case refers to the support of the control of certain guns (sawed off shotguns) as "not being of a military nature" it states that we are the militia and we can carry any firearm that would be a military standard of the time. Just read my signature statement.