close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome To Carolynann!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Aug 13, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

welcome to carolynann!!! its about time these boards got a class act!!! hope to be reading your posts sweetheart!!!:nod:

2. Either you're a dirty ol' man or you knowher, he he he he.

May I ditto the 'welcome' but I don't know you well enough to call you sweetheart, lol.

3. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

The dirty old man part I knew about.

Welcome Carolynann! Come on and get yer feet wet - Can I call you sweetheart?

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

tain't no dirty ole man:mad: i bathe once a month whether i need to or not:rolleyes: sweetheart is just a term for the ladies;) you fellers i just call S.O.B.'s:p its about time someone of the gentle persuassion showed up:D

5. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

BULL :fuss: By the way Ladies go a head and post your age on the oldest guy thread. ;) Boy this is going to get me in hot water!!! :joker:

Last edited: Aug 13, 2002
  6. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Welcome Carolynann! Just ignore them, they live here. I have an important question: what kinda guns ya got?

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Send me photos. ;)

8. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Welcome Carolynann!

carolynann: Forget those old guys. Just listen to me. They're all senile or not old enough to shave yet. (ha)

Here's my main advice on g&g.com...be careful what thread you open in the "humor forum". Some of the jokes might make even an old man blush. Trust me...they're mostly R-rated +/-. Depends upon what you're used to reading.

By the way...welcome to this forum. We need more ladies here to help balance some of the ideas expressed on the forum.

Oxford :nod:

9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Women always come on here and post a couple of times, then we never see them again . Hope ya stick around! :)

10. Just curious....

I wonder why I can't find that name under the member name listing?

Am I looking wrong...or right?

11. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

We've been had again.............

Just checked the member list again at 7 p.m. CST. There's no carolynann listed. This has got to be another hoax.

Papa G...Where did you get the name "carolynann" that was used when you created this thread? (ha) Now as I remember, Chris or Jessee started the first hoax on g&g.com regarding wishing every member happy birthday even though it wasn't true.

Then I believe there might have been a 2nd hoax, but I'm not sure what it was about.

And now...we're telling some female, who probably doesn't even exist, welcome to the forum and all that other goofey sweet stuff...like "sweetheart", etc.

You've pulled a good one over our eyes. Let me be the first one to laugh out loud. Congratulations PapaG. (ha)

P.S. If I'm wrong let me apologize to you before you send your firing squad to Dodge City.

Oxford
    :D :D :D :nod: