close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by oneastrix, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

I'm starting to see some new user names out there with minimal posts. it's good to see this site continue to grow! Welcome to the circus guys and gals!

2. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

It's more than a three ring circus. In fact, we have more fun here than... Guess I'd better not finish what I was going to say. It get's me in trouble.

3. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Come one, come all! welcome aboard. Is there a way for new people to find out about "new post"? Most people sign on here to check out one specific forum, we need to let them know what's REALLY in here...LOL!

4. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Just make sure not to lisen to NRAJoe Doglips AlanC or Oxford .:D :D :D :D :D ;) ;)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2002
  5. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    What are you talking about Mark II? You're working your way in amongst'em too!

6. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

dont lisen to Eric ither

7. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Nuthin but a bunch'a flea-bitten varmints, I promise!

8. MarkII 22

MarkII 22 G&G Newbie

Thankyou Thankyou:nod: :nod: :D :D you got to have a good sense of humer around here

9. POST

SOME OF US TEND TO STAY OUT OF THE FRAY. BUT FOR FULL USAGE PLEASE VIEW THE "NEW POSTS" EACH TIME YOU SIGN ON. HAVE FUN!!!!!

DANA

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

MarkII 22:
    You'd actually compare me to NRAJoe and AlanC? What a slam...or was it a compliment? (ha) Thanks for considering me either way.

We're just waiting on the sidelines for you to say something that we can jump all over and then point out the errors in your way of thinking. (ha)

Then we'll get Klaus to give us his final answer.

Oxford

11. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

They'll probably tell ya that I never post anything intelligent. THEY'RE RIGHT! NEVER LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!

12. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

MarkII 22's got a test tomorrow...

Ok Mark11 22...now you're the top dog on this thread. I can outlast you cause I'll stay up all night if necessary to get the last word in. (ha)

Remember...tomorrow's a "school day" and you've got a test on the meaning of "tanget" tomorrow. (ha) Wait...that test is on g&g.com. Sorry about getting you worried for not studying tonight.

Actually, it's great to have you on this forum. My advice to you is to just ignore most of what I have to say.

Oxford:D :nod:

13. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

If he has a spelling test he's in big trouble.

14. Mick

Mick G&G Addict

Mate how sad is this I just got home from the pub and here I am, half tanked, on the forums trying to find somthing to reply to, so here I am all relevance aside, I think I'm starting to get the bginings of a habit here, Oxford,NRAJOE, help me you seem to be the experienced ones, what would you do!

15. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
  16. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Post til ya:throwup:, get it out of your system mate!

17. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

A disease called g&g.com mania

Mick:

I can tell from your comments you've contracted a serious disease spread by some of us gun nuts. It's contagious and gets worse each day.

The symptoms are:

--When you're supposed to be working you're wondering what someone said on g&g.com to your comments.

--When you plan to be on the computer for just a few minutes you realize you've used up a couple of hours.

--You can't wait to correct something you said or didn't say just right on the forum.

--You start believing that forum members look just like their avitars. That's got to be how they look because that's the only way you know them.

You get the idea...these symptoms get worse as time goes by. The only cure is to get on your keyboard and post, post, post till you've commented on everyone's thread and you've got a few of your threads started, too.

And the final symptom is when you keep looking at the frequency of posters and try to catch up with the guy ahead of you. (ha)

Good luck

Oxford :D :nod:

18. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Knocked you out Oxford! now I am king O' the hill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.