close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok it took a pannle to figure this out.....

Report: Teacher went too far by checking students' underwear
    Poway, California-AP -- A Southern California high school vice principal is waiting to hear what her penalty will be -- for lifting girls' skirts to check what kind of underwear they had on.

The school district in Poway, California says Rita Wilson used poor judgment and "went far beyond the grounds of propriety."

She conducted the skirt checks at a school dance in April, turning away any girl who was wearing thong underwear.

Students said Wilson lifted girls' skirts -- in front of male students and adults.

Wilson's lawyer says the vice principal did the skirt lifting because she cared about student safety.

The school district has been investigating for a month. It's expected to release its full report today.

Copyright 2002 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Man, I am glad no one checked me, since I am a guy, I wouldn't be allowed in class , JUST KIDDING!

That is really gross, that should be considered child exploitation, because she has no right and she touched children underage, and in public, law suit should be slapped on her ASAP!

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I knew there was something different about you!!! lol Yes,she should also be demoted or allowed to retire if she has enough time in. She sounds senile.

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

she is in her 30's and should be fired immediately

5. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

If it'd been a male vice-principal, he'd have been hauled off to jail before the dance was over.

6. Chris

Shaun and BenP,
    exellent points! if a Male even spoke about it aloud, he would have been in jail!

When did Equal rights mean special rights?

7. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Absolutely amazing what some people think they can get away with, pure power trip going on here.

This lady thinks here pooh don't stink and probably looks "down" on many.

Your all right about a fella going to jail and having the jewels cut off, but this lady will probably not suffer much, which is too bad. She should be fired and charged with indecent liberties with a minor among alot of other charges!

8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

If she ends up in stir, I'd like to see her face when she has to submit to an intimate search. Get a taste of her own medicine. :D

9. I want to know how in the heck wearing thong underwear would jeopardize the students safety. Would they creep up the crotch and bind, thereby creating a safety issue? I say jail time for this teacher. Let her submit to strip searches and I bet she will never lift another skirt as long as she lives.

10. Chris

well it wasnt a teacher buy a Vice-Principal!