close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Well...they both drink the Kool Aid....

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by sunwheel29, Mar 20, 2017 at 1:11 PM.

1. sunwheel29

sunwheel29 G&G Evangelist

Saw an interesting documentary the other day about some poor schmuck stuck in a cult who wound up in prison over the things his Cult leaders lied to him about.
    It got me to thinking how eerily similar the Cult Leaders were to Democrat Politicians.
    They say all kinds of crazy things- crazy things that are patently untrue. Things you can figure out that are untrue by spending 5 minutes online and thinking critically.
    And it dawned on me... These people are IN A CULT TOO!!!!
    There is no difference between one of Jim Jones foolish followers guzzling down the Cyanide laced Kool Aid and an Obamazombie or Clintonista chugging down all the fake news -propaganda they can swallow and refusing to even question the veracity of their phony claims (Obamacare will save you money! Hillary is unbeatable!)...
    They both suffer from the same cognative dissorders and have lost the ability to differentiate between lies they are told by their cult leaders and reality. These people are mentally ill!
    Of course this should have been obvious to me a long time ago...after all Cult Members and Liberal -straight party- Democrats both drink the Kool Aid! No wonder they have so much in common.
    Hey- I was in that same cult for over a decade, but I deprogrammed myself when I saw that they were not living up to the claims they made- back in the 80s and 90s when they went from being the Party of the War-Kin May-un to being the party of the Crackhead who never worked a day In His Life.
    I do not think there is much hope for the dimmer ones...

PAPA G, Ten Man and Rave like this.
  2. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Probably not too much hope for the working class American people,and that include the "rich" folks that provide the jobs. :usa2::(:(:(

PAPA G likes this.

3. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'd say the same thing for all those people who blindly believe about 90% of the BS that comes out of Alex Jones' mouth as well. :rolleyes:

;):p

cjleete, Txwheels, PAPA G and 2 others like this.
  4. Txwheels

Txwheels G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

You nailed that one!

TACAV likes this.
  5. No difference between being forced to feed your children poison at gunpoint and being a democrat?