Went Shooting today! Yeee HA!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by k8cca, Sep 21, 2002.

1. k8cca

k8cca G&G Newbie

Went to the range today armed with 150 Rds of ammo and a pair of Mosins. What a blast I had. Those things are really fun to shoot. I can't get over how good they shoot. I was at the 100 Yd range and a guy was shooting next to me with a fancy new Winchester 30-06 and I was out shooting him. We walked down to look at the targets and he was ticked off about his groups. He looked at my targets and asked what those rifles where. I told him that they where Mosin-Nagants and he said "huh?" never heard of them before. When I told him how much they cost he was really interested, and thought he would look for one at the next gun show......

What a great time, Thanks for turning me on to them, they shoot great!

2. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

great report. but you see how infectious they are, you as a carrier probably passed the disease on to an unsuspecting victim:rolleyes: didja let him try it??? would have been all over!!!;)

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

If he does buy one, k8cca, and you see him again, don't EVER tell him your real name. His wife will hunt you down for sure!!
    :D

4. Doglips

Doglips Guest

Das Comrad very good job corrupting these American Captilist....our plan is well underway.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Imagine if late one night, every Mosin owner turned his rifle or carbine to the sky and fired a shot, all at the same time. Probably scare the bejeezus out of the guys on the International Spacestation! :D