close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what a great day!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by jerry, Jul 28, 2002.

1. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Well,
    got rejected again at the local duck blind drawing (nothing new) but had a great day visiting with old friends. Best of all came home and had dinner. Polish sausage with sour kraut, mashed taters, creme corn, topped off with a Miller high life light (in the bottle) watched a special tribute to Alabama on CMT. Wife and kids love me. So tell me, who wants to be me?

2. FireStar

FireStar G&G Newbie

Jerry.....

What in the world would you ever want a "Blind Duck" for? (LOL)

3. Sour kraut and sausage-- good stuff. Duck blind -- never used one. El natural--a tree.

4. jerry

USA
    Squated in a few willows & cattails myself, can't stand in one spot too long due to sinking in the mud, love it! I'm almost completely structure bound with my dad's medical issues he has a hard time trudging through the swamps any more. Son is too short to make it in some spots as well, even w/ waders.

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I wouldn't want the gas you got after that meal!!!

6. Jerry,

Life is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

good job jerry, i had taco bell, my wife b-tching all night, kids are grown and out the house, but how would you like to be me, drew out for elk this year on a prime new Mexico elk habitat, i love elk stakes

8. jerry

USA
    Iv'e had some AZ elk. Not bad. Still like corn fed deer best;)

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

7mm you lucky bum I didn't get drawn for OR this year so I am hunting General season there only thing legal is spikes -- I guess this time I will see another Monster Bull and not a spike to be found

10. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

I'm waiting for deer season in Missouri. Got so many available that we're thinning them out with cars. Several thousand get wiped out each year and the body shops keep in business.

Planning on using my 03A3 this year. I've got open sights but am looking for a scope that won't damage the value of my rifle. Does anyone know of one that's simple to attach which doesn't alter the original parts of the gun?

Oxford