What a Loser...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, Oct 17, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

http://ca.dailynews.yahoo.com/020906/5/oses.html

Anyone recognize this guy? It's Michael Moore. He's just about the biggest out -of -work loser that you can find. Michael likes to make documentaries because he thinks he's creative and on the "cutting edge" of originality. The truth is, he is a sarcastic manipulative jerk. When I was in college, I had to watch his documentary "Roger and Me". The documentary was about all the layoffs by GM back in the late '80's. While I can surely sympathize with all the workers that lost their jobs,( which I thought the documentary was about), this guy uses the interviews with all those laid-off as a source of humor for his film. The interviews were done in the homes of the laid-off workers. This guy is the lowest of the low. I highly reccomend a boycott, not that anyone here would see his films anyway.

2. Stewart

Stewart Guest

Well I would really love to see him do that unlocked door check here in the U.S.A. His next documentary would be about medical care....if he was lucky.

3. wes

wes Guest

Your right. I've seen an interview and some clips of his new "movie". He is a jerk and full of himself. While always dressing in a baseball hat and jeans to look like the "common" man.

4. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

He is an a s s of a major caliber!

5. BenP

BenP Guest

I will go watch the movie if I can.

Study your enemies well, I always say.

6. Calvin

Calvin G&G Evangelist

This guy is BEGGING to be made an example of.....

7. Jesse

8. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

THAT GUY 101001010......................

had some great posters in his postings, adds a new dimension of the arguement!!! Micheal Mooron, and his site is so left my computer leaned to the left!!!:rolleyes:

9. Jesse

Moron loser

Need I say more?

Attached Files: