Gun and Game Forum banner

What About Fusion ??

4K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  SwedeSteve 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any personal experience with Fusion frames ??

#6 · (Edited)
I don't have any personal experience with Fusion, but I have read quite a bit about them. They offer some pretty expensive firearms, but from what I've read, they don't seem to be of the quality of a Baer, Wilson, etc., even though they cost about the same.

They also seem to have really poor customer service, so if you have problems you're in for a long wait. Some people will swear by them, but at the price offered there are better options in my opinion.

Fusion Firearms? - Glock Talk

Here's some fellows with a little more experience than myself on the subject.

#13 ·
So who makes a lightweight Commander frame ??
I searched around just a little Steve, and I really couldn't find many. I saw Caspian had a titanium frame, which would be lightweight and strong, but I think it was about $400. I'm sure with some more extensive searching you could find a less expensive aluminum frame, not sure what your price range is.

Colt of course makes them, but I couldn't find the frames on their website, maybe you could contact them. Armscor dosen't seem to have an aluminum frame, nor does STI. :dunno:

#15 · (Edited)
Thanks for the heads up, I honestly was not aware of the issues that are associated with Fusion, I had always heard nothing but good things, now I know better.
I only became aware of this recently myself. If you've ever read through the stuff on the 1911 forum you'd think Fusions were great. Apparently the owner, Bob Serva I think, hangs out there and has some pull with the Mods, because nothing negative can be posted about Fusion. I've even heard from a couple guys who said they were banned from that site just for posting the problems they encountered with their Fusions.:thumbsdown:

#17 ·
I only became aware of this recently myself. If you've ever read through the stuff on the 1911 forum you'd think Fusions were great. Apparently the owner, Bob Serva I think, hangs out there and has some pull with the Mods, because nothing negative can be posted about Fusion. I've even heard from a couple guys who said they were banned from that site just for posting the problems they encountered with their Fusions.:thumbsdown:
yeah, on the 1911 forum they will not tolerate anybody having bad words about someone who puts money in the sites pocket. i was long ago banned from that site for having a run in with the idiot who was president of charles daly, i caught the man in a lie, and i got banned. where's charles daly now!!! HA ha!

#18 ·
yeah, on the 1911 forum they will not tolerate anybody having bad words about someone who puts money in the sites pocket. i was long ago banned from that site for having a run in with the idiot who was president of charles daly, i caught the man in a lie, and i got banned. where's charles daly now!!! HA ha!
:biggthumpup: Looks like you got the last laugh.

#19 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.