Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard this claim but have never sen any proof just alot of accusations. I don't consider people being killed when you retaliate top find a those responsible for bombings as atrocities. It is my understanding that the Muslims started it not the Jews. The Palestinians are [email protected] muslims as no other country will integrate them into their society. It seems it is more important to let the Palestinians suffer for political muster. (sounds like democrats to me)

does anyone know of any Jewish atrocities.

L

·
0 Posts
The 1st intafada

To the best of my knowledge the First Intafada contained lots of civilian killing by the jews. I think this is widely accepted.

·
Registered
9,080 Posts
I believe that through out history man's inhumanty towards man is well documented and often covered up due to history being writen by the victor. We as modern PC people can simply sit back in the comfort of our homes and look back on the savage acts commited by all nations, races, religions and view ourselves as evolved. Consider that Bio Warfare was started by Alexander the Great (Huarled dead bodies and anmiles over the castle walls to start disease), The Slaves sold to slave traders were basicly POW in the tribal wars. Had briton won the revalutionay war then the boston tea party would be described as a terroris act and im sure that the native Americans can give a few examples of christin helping them by provideing blankets infested with small pox.

Being Jewish..though not actively involed...and haveing a been rased catholic, I carefully watch the events in Isreal. I spent 6 months there and 11 in Lebnon and when I see the brutality of the suacide bombers and the retalation that follows I judge it not from a religous stand point but from that of a combat vetran...war is a violant act commited by moral people...(They belive they are moral) and their actions are juded by people not involved...should you shoot women and children? I did as a US Marine...when they shot at us....the suacide bombers see their actions as Just and moral...I see them as atrocities...the Isralies retaleate some say its right some say its wrong.... What would we do if suacide bombers from Mexica or cuba blew up a school bus in Texas?

L

·
0 Posts
I agree

My point was that neither side is free from guilt. If I were in charge, I would give each palestinian a life jacket and push them all into the sea.

L

·
0 Posts
Remember the jewish mass murderer who threw grenades around in a crowded mosque during worship services....then he was beaten to death with shoes before he could reload his Galil...That's the only one I can think of.

L

·
0 Posts
have there ever been any Jewish suicide bombers ?...If I was an Israeli and I saw a palestinian who even looked like he or she had a bomb strapped around them I would empty the nearest weapon into them....suicide bombers are (to put it politely) sewage

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
I know of no mass killings of civilians by the Israelis. There were some bombings by radical Jewish groups prior to WW2, but as far as I know, they were directed at military targets, not clubs or bus stations.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Well today's news gave the Israelis army a bad rap. Just what the palestinians were waiting for.

·
Registered
18,982 Posts
When fighting a war,which is what they are doing,one must use what one has.It has always been so.If a group that is not well armed fights a group that is, the weaker group usually uses bombs and such and these weapons aren't discriminatory,they hurt lots of people,If one has nice modern weapons,tanks ,planes,missles that is what one uses and one has more control over the results and these weapons are much more effecient.
I think we are what keeps this mess going.If we got out they would soon run out of ammo and it might be over.
But I think they hate each other so much they would fight with rocks and clubs if that is all they had.
I respect the Isralies,always have,a lot more than they respect me I'm sure.I think neither side thinks much of us.The muslems want to kill us and the Isralies want to use us.I think we should get out and start taking care of our own!
Of course I am sure I ,along with most of us don't really know the whole story,all we can base our opinions on is what we think we know.:confused: :confused: :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts