What Are You Doing On The Reloading Bench Today?

Discussion in 'General Reloading' started by gandog56, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

And .308 WIN.

And 300 BLK

And .45 Colt

And .44 Magnum

And .357 Magnum

And .223

And..........:usa:

TXplt, Ron The Legend, jerry and 4 others like this.
  2. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

Holy Moly Ten Man!
    Hopefully you didn't let your supplies get too low!

3. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Thank you for your concern, but you should know better than that. LOL!!!

4. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

after perusing the LGS today I briefly thought about taking some stuff back.
    then I remembered I din't buy most of it there and just bought the bullets in my cart.

Ron The Legend and K75RT like this.
  5. I loaded 50 rounds of .45AutoRim with 225 FPL and 50 round of 230gr RNL; then I loaded up 50 rounds of 225 FPL .45AutoNkl and 50 rounds of 230 RNL .45AutoNkl, nice looking rounds.

6. ninwnc

ninwnc G&G Evangelist

Loaded 25 rounds of .44 Magnum, all the empty .44 Magnum brass I had, 11 rounds of .357 Magnum, all the bullets I had on hand for it, and sized, deprimed and tumbled 250 pieces of .223 brass.

I have 1,000 bullets ordered, in various sizes, but they haven't come in yet. I may not be ready for the "Zombie Apocalypses" but I'm watchin' the demon-crats pretty close.

7. Moroco Mole

Moroco Mole G&G Evangelist

Loaded up the rest of my 380 bullets. Going to start on luger today got about enough sized bullets left to do 200 rounds or so. Then going to finish off the small pistol primers with 357 then 38 special.
    After that my reloading will pretty much be put on hold a while except for ,223 as all I have left for primers will be small rifle.
    But rather have the 1000 rounds of ammo then the 1000 primers right now.

jerry and K75RT like this.
  8. While I am recuperating from my heart surgery figgered I might as well pump out some more .223 for the son and grandsons to blow through their AR's. Nothing fancy just some 55g psp Dogtown bullets and a mild load of Alliant Pro Varmint.

9. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

I shot some more of the 9x19 ammo I loaded with small rifle primers. these were loaded with Winchester primers. the first batch were with CCI primers. I only shot them out of one pistol this time, a striker fired Zigana PX4. all rounds shot with no problem.

BigEd63, Ten Man, jerry and 2 others like this.
  10. ninwnc

ninwnc G&G Evangelist

Swaged and primed 232 pieces of .223 brass. Got a primer partially seated and stuck, and before I thought, I just ran it into the sizing die to remove the primer. Bad idea. It stuck, and I spent some time getting it out. Called it a day.

11. Ron The Legend

Ron The Legend G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    I only had 165 gr. and 180 gr. loads for our 30.06's so last week went back to my 150 gr. loads for our dear season. Used once fired Greek military brass, 52 gr. IMR 4064 and 150 gr. Rem Corelocks. Yesterday I shot my fork Mulie. Today my wife shot her fork Mulie. The saying deadliest mushroom in the woods is true. What a great bullet for deer! I may post pics later or not. Her deer is hanging now and we will need to skin and quarter tomorrow as the weather is pretty warm and the bears are still out. We dumped my deer guts and legs last night on BLM and this morning it was all gone. Dumped her deer guts in the same place tonight. We'll see what happens. The bear in the neighborhood is at least 400 pounds. Same one that literally scarred the **** out of my daughter 2 years ago when she met it head on in front of the house.

TXplt, jerry, K75RT and 3 others like this.
  12. ninwnc

ninwnc G&G Evangelist

Loaded out the 232 pieces of .223 brass. My boys stopped by and assisted me for a little while. So, I have NOTHING left to reload until Fedex or UPS shows up.

TXplt, jerry, K75RT and 2 others like this.
  13. Bought 3 more harbor freight .50 cal ammo cans at 12/unit; need them for storage of loaded units. They are on sale for 12....decent deal

TXplt, Txhillbilly, jerry and 4 others like this.
  14. mdj696

mdj696 G&G Evangelist

M1 carbine 110 grn fmj with 4227.

TXplt, Txhillbilly, jerry and 3 others like this.
  15. Moroco Mole

I need to get about 500 more .223. Bullets, Or a .22 mould and some gas checks..
    Just in case I want to load some more.
    I am down to only small rifle primers.

16. Ron The Legend

Ron The Legend G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    Reloading for the 7x57 now. 48 gr, IMR 4350 and 150 gr. Rem Corelok. going to use it in a push feed Win mod. 70 lightweight with a 3x9 Leupold FX1 gloss scope. My wife wants a lighter rifle setup.

TXplt, Txhillbilly, jerry and 2 others like this.
  17. Just filling some more pills. IMG_20201106_094438234.jpg

TXplt, Txhillbilly, Ten Man and 4 others like this.
  18. Moroco Mole

"sigh". Done with loading for a while till I can get some small pistol primers, or some .223 bullets.. well I guess I will have to settle living vicariously thru your posts.
    Still have some casting to do. May as well make some pistol bullets. They have to be powder coated and rest a while before loading anyway.

19. blaster

blaster G&G Evangelist

preped & primed another 144 of the new .45 super cases in anticipation of working up some loads. finally got a e-mail from Wolff that my springs have shipped. the springs are the only parts left to complete converting my trusty ole AMT Hardballer to fire .45 super.:D
    tumbled a batch of .223 brass. (plenty of small rifle primers)

TXplt, BigEd63, Txhillbilly and 2 others like this.
  20. ninwnc

ninwnc G&G Evangelist

Found 23 pieces of 22-250 brass and loaded it with Nosler 55 grain Ballistic Tips, 38 grains of H414, and Winchester small rifle primers. NOW I'm out of anything to reload till the UPS or FedEx truck arrives. Guess there's nothing left to do but go huntin'.

TXplt, Txhillbilly, jerry and 3 others like this.