close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What causes criminals

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Eric, Jun 19, 2002.

1. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    Ever wonder why some people turn to crime and others do not. Alot of people claim it's the environment (read neighborhood) they grow up in. Others say it's due to a disfunctional family, etc, etc. Well, according to a recently relased Johns Hopkins Medical Research study, we now know what causes people to act in a criminal manner. According to the study, the need to participate in criminal activity is caused by a chemical imbalance in the brain. The study went further to state that a cranial injection of lead (around 230 grains) would alleviate the imbalance and cease all future criminal activity

2. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Actually its 168gr's through the brainstem that way the body falls motionless

3. Lenny

Lenny Guest

Hopefully

one does not need to be a doctor to administer these "treatments". :p

4. LOL i think 196grains in 8mm will do in a pinch!
    -Jesse

5. I think we should experiment with different amounts of lead injection but I predict the outcome would be the same

6. Gyrene

Gyrene G&G Newbie

CA
    I was always told that laws create criminals. Keep that in mind when your lawmakers are making laws that could make you a criminal. Each law that is made takes away a liberty of a free people (translated: laws take away freedoms).

In the late part of the 1800's and the early part of the 1900's, some people got very wealthy, and then since they were in control, they passed laws that kept others from getting wealthy the same way. In history they are called "The Robber Barons"!

7. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

And keep in mind the whole reason for existence of a "Lawmaker" is to make new laws. He doesn't have to enforce them, or even prove that they work. His entire career is to make laws. Period.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Gee don't you know its us hard working law abiding people that cause criminals? I mean gosh we work 8,10,12 hrs a day and buy nice stuff then one of those poor minority people or even lazy white trash people who had the same opportunities as us but decided to rob and steal cuz it's easier says "man look at this guy and all the stuff he has,it's so unfair I think i'll rob him" C'mon don't you guys listen to the liberals and Jesse Jackson...sheesh!

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

definitely with you on this NRAJOE

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor