Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
I imagine they work pretty well. I’ve used just a spool of mono before, too. I had my heavier gear, but the panfish were the ones biting, so I grabbed my trilene and tied on a jig. It was a lot of fun!
Try just a small gold hook and no bait.works when nothing else will.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I just bought two of the ones Bass pro sells the Maxx cat or what ever name they put on them. Either way they are made in the USA . I plan one buying another brand from someone else . I also plan on putting a couple in a survival kit I’m building. With those I will add a couple speed hooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
9,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I just bought two of the ones Bass pro sells the Maxx cat or what ever name they put on them. Either way they are made in the USA . I plan one buying another brand from someone else . I also plan on putting a couple in a survival kit I’m building. With those I will add a couple speed hooks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think several in a backpack or survival kit would make sense. They are so light and take up no space. You can put a few hooks and split shot sinker with the reels in a zip lock bag like I did. They are all made in the USA I think. All Stainless Steel also.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts