what do you think of this...

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by vcpilot79, May 13, 2008.

1. vcpilot79

vcpilot79 Guest

hey Everyone...i'm new to the shotgun world and wanted to ask your opinion. i saw this shotgun at my local sporting goods store and wanted some feedback. the price is right, but when i handled it, it kinda felt cheap. i want something like this mainly for home defense, not much hunting where i live. any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

Big 5 Sporting Goods - Weekly Ad Specials=

2. Great price on a great shotgun. And comes with the 18 1/2" security barrel. I'd buy it if I didn't already have one. Better act before too many see it or they're gone. lol

3. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

That is an Excellent deal on a Mossberg Shotgun !!!
    Rich

4. See told you, even the mighty moose agrees with me. lol

5. $259 bucks is a steal, you better fetch you one before they sell out.
    It might feel cheap to you but it's well made and will out last you.
    A.H

6. A.H., especially with an extra barrel .You should get one yourself there A.H.. lol Hell, buy 2 and you can send me one? lol J/K

7. You had better grab that up before someone else does!

8. Aarant

Aarant Guest

I originally came from cajun country. I have know mossberg shotguns last through 3 generations of duck hunters. Great gun for a good price! you can't beat one thats can be left in the bottom of a pirou threw the winter and still funtion!

9. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

Sweet deal on a great shotgun. I would get that in heartbeat if I had the chance.

10. vcpilot79

vcpilot79 Guest

thanks guys, i appreciate the info :) this forum is awsome, everyone is so helpful !

11. bellx1

bellx1 G&G Newbie

I was thinking about telling my mom to get one of those for home protection when i saw it in the paper the other day. hope i can still find one.