Gun and Game Forum banner

what does your sks look like

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Garand9015 
#1 ·
I have been looking around to make my SKS look like a fierce assault rifle although its really not fully an assault rifle. I want to get the Tapco T6 adjustable stock, bipod, muzzle flash surpressor and a Tapco scope. Love to here your guys Ideas.

#2 ·
sounds like a good start. I've only seen the tapco stock in ads but it looks real sharp. my folding stock sks is in an a.t.i its a yugo so its got the grenade launcher which i left on. because its one of my boat guns, i stripped it of the grenade sight, bayonet and cleaning rod. by the way, ive found the tapco magazines to be the best.

#5 ·
i forget where exactly i saw the web site but it was for a company that sold grenade adapters. they sold them with dummy pineapples or tennis balls. they also sold isreali practice grenades that looked really cool but were expensive. grenade launching blanks are not easy to come by.

#6 ·
Not to rain on your parade, but why dress up an SKS? just for fun? or for looks? Most of the toys really don't improve upon the gun at all. Let's face it, our SKS's never will be, nor were designed to be a bad-A assault rifle, or a poormans sniper rifle. I mean to each his own, but I stuck a bipod on mine and called it quits.

#9 ·
It just looks awsome with the nice stocks and accesories. WAY more accurate than the AK's and are fun to shoot with. Lets not forget, without the trusty SKS there would most likely be no AK considering its highly based off it.

Has anyone tried the Chinese steel core rounds. Really want to see how they do on steel plates. I found wolf black box goes threw .25 inch plate at 100yds. Really decent, lets see those 223 do that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.