close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What Happened On April 1st???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Apr 2, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

just about all yesterdays posts and some of my replies are gone. i have e-mail alerts for replys for the 1st and 2nd of april and no messages in the appropriate boards!!!! is april fools still going one???? is it the twilight zone ? dododooodododooo

2. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

The move happened yesterday, if I am not mistaken, and some of the posts that were made after the move are no longer availble, as they would erase the posts here....For more info look in the suggestions forum, Jesse posted most of it there

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

What I didn't like was I was up to 101 posts, and had just made "senior member" status. Now I'm back in the 80's and just a member again. Not that I'm keeping score, mind you. ;-)

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

If you look in the suggestions/feedback board, there is a complete explanation. I do not know about you losing your senior status. I believe that information is kept seperately as part of your user info and should not have been affected, even if posts were temporarily misplaced.

5. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

How's that? You can modify your title throught User CP...

Jesse

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

The move looks great speed has improved big time and thats the best benefit of all of this -- Great going Jesse and Chris

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

thanks be to all!! guess i should pay more attention to the notices, but then who does?? remember when all else fails read the instructions!!!:rolleyes:

8. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

Papa G that is so true lol