close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What if???????????????????????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok psychics and seers amoungs us..........IF BIG IF...we attack, invade, visit Iraq will they attack the USA with Bio, chemical or other such nastie stuff? Will other countries see it as a chance to do silly things...like China invadeing Tiwan? Will other countires help Iraq? Cut off Oil to the USA? the ???????? go on and on.......what is your predictions??????????????:confused:

2. I wonder if Iran will come in on our side once (IF) the invasion begins, in order to exctract some revenge for the Iran/Iraq war?
    i wonder how the rest of the countries in the mid east, will take an invasion of Iraq, say if radicals seize power in saudi arabia, or kuwait, what would happen then?

-Jesse

3. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

awesome avatar 8mm vigilante

4. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

If we invade Iraq, they will use conventional weapons until we get close to their most strategic targets, then they will use everything and anything at their disposal to stop our advance. The only stuff they will use against us offensively (in the states, against our allies, and abroad) would be whatever they already have deployed with their agents. I don't think anyone else has the cajones to screw with us while we're in war mode, but they may put sanctions on us, like an embargo, especially if we aren't decisive and end up in a longer campaign. What we need is a quick, overwhelming attack with minimal casualties and minimal collateral damage to our allies. We actually need to make a huge committment right off the bat, rather than a slow escalation. Something like the Desert Storm approach, but on an accelerated schedule, and much more thorough. If the Saudis or Syria or any of the others should try and interfere, then we bomb the p*ss outta them and tell them they'd better stay outta the frackas unless they want to help us out.

5. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i hope Bush #43 will do what supposed to be done, capture and hold territory, capture the leaders including So-dam Insane. and occupy the territory for a while. otherwise we need to vacate the world, pull all people mil/civ back to the USA. and what for them to go ballistic on each other!!!

6. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Unfortunately, thanks to the enviro whackos and the oil lobbyists, we have to have their oil to survive.

7. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Boy I can't wait to see how long this thread goes on!!! Doglips, you could have a new champion!

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Don't think so! Never beat "Old (or new) pick 'em up trucks"!

9. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

China is helping lots of rogue nations very secretly. They helped the Sudanese build airfields, gave Pakistan the bomb, have aided Iraq, and others that I can't specifically remember. I think China wants to draw our forces away from our country so that they can be vulnerable. Think about it, China doesn't have enough nukes to get us on our turf. But if they get our forces away from our borders, they or some rogue nation under their aid could nuke a carrier group or division of the army, and strike a serious blow to our forces. With the neutron bomb, that destroys people but not equipment, they could potentially seize some of our lost equipment, namely the landing craft neccessary to mount an invasion that they presently do not have.
    I think China's playing innocent while setting the stage to pull us into a two front war. And we can never invade China because of the masses of people who they'd arm in an instant with all of their stores that they keep for that purpose.

10. BattleRifle G 3. I thought I was the only one who thought that about China.

11. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

China needs to remember - a gun behind every blade of grass!! - Bring it on!!

You guys aren't the only ones thinking that - the Dems maybe the best friends the Chinesse have - if billy was still in office it wouldn't be an invasion so much as an invitation.

12. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I seem to remember that the PRC pretty much bought the old Long Beach navy base during the Klinton years. Any update on this? They may already have a beach-head established here.

13. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I was wondering about that too. Is there actually a Chinese military presence here?

14. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

They own the Panama Canal - so there must be some kind of presence within a few thousand miles. Who knows - if the dems get back into power WATCH OUT!!