Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking around the net and I see a lot of good stuff, but I want to know if you fellas know of anything better? I want to stay under 50 bucks.

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one on the SKS and I took it off and threw it away. THe scope was nice but the reciever mount was junk.

· Registered
17,233 Posts
I'll say it again...AK's are Battle rifles and don't need to be scoped because they are not tack drivers. The Side mount Dragunov style Rail is the Best if you must Scope it, However my Dragunov Scope and Mount will not fit the Side rail on My Saiga AK so there must be a different one Like the above Picture !
I'm staying with Open Battle sights for the Zombies and will break out My scoped Guns for long range work !

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it will work well. I may just go withoust a scope like Moose said and just run up to those zombies like a man and use my iron sights. Speaking of that, I am gonna get the tapco front and rear sights.

· Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I am trying to supress my rage.LOL Next time I will send them in the middle of the day and lable them my new gun or something and you can call your boss over to check it out. I have some really wild shots. I have one as my desktop backround and her mom came over to use the computer, well you know what happened next. HAHAHA:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.