Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking around the net and I see a lot of good stuff, but I want to know if you fellas know of anything better? I want to stay under 50 bucks.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The standard mount that is factory on the LH side, but no rails per say.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
Check out Centerfire Systems. I know they have some 6x40 Russian scope for cheap. I don't, however, now the quality of it. They've also got the side rail mounts with a weaver, I think, base on top.

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
I dont know, I havn't heard one good thing about the receiver mounts for either the SKS or AK. My buddy had one on his AK with a red-dot on top, never kept zero.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have one on the SKS and I took it off and threw it away. THe scope was nice but the reciever mount was junk.

·
Registered
17,237 Posts
I'll say it again...AK's are Battle rifles and don't need to be scoped because they are not tack drivers. The Side mount Dragunov style Rail is the Best if you must Scope it, However my Dragunov Scope and Mount will not fit the Side rail on My Saiga AK so there must be a different one Like the above Picture !
I'm staying with Open Battle sights for the Zombies and will break out My scoped Guns for long range work !

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That is the way to go. I'll just get me a decent AR-10 for the long range zombie head shots.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm gonna get the rail that replaces the gas tube and the scope mounts on that.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think it will work well. I may just go withoust a scope like Moose said and just run up to those zombies like a man and use my iron sights. Speaking of that, I am gonna get the tapco front and rear sights.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah, I am trying to supress my rage.LOL Next time I will send them in the middle of the day and lable them my new gun or something and you can call your boss over to check it out. I have some really wild shots. I have one as my desktop backround and her mom came over to use the computer, well you know what happened next. HAHAHA:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

·
Banned
3,876 Posts
In a perfect world the mom would spank you for doing things with her daughter, than make sure your doing them right :nod:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well, her mom had this look on her face that words can't describe. I will stick with 35 and younger.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got a rail that attaches to the side mount (Cheaper than dirt $20)…I have yet to put a scope on it but I will soon…I just have to see what the groups look like.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts