close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

what is good inexpensive .45 ACP bulk ammo

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by GunGeek, Apr 5, 2002.

1. GunGeek

GunGeek G&G Newbie

PA
    does anyone know of inecxpensive, non corrosive, reloadable bulk ammo for .45ACP

2. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

And I'm assuming the main question is "where to find it?" www.centerfiresystems.com has Sellier & Belliot $170 for 1000 rounds.

3. I like to buy name brand ammo to shoot if I am going to be reloading, such as Winchester, UMC, etc. I feel this brass lasts longer and your saving money if your reloading. It does cost more up front though.

4. Jack O

Jack O G&G Newbie

I've had alot of problems with S&B brass It wanted to bulge when I resized it. I finialy thew it all away. I also don't care to much for PMC brass but it is workable. Just my op.

5. GrayHair

GrayHair G&G Newbie

I would also recomend Win. Rem. Speer and IMI brass.
    I have had a lot of success with IMI brass. It will last many reloads. I have also had problems with Pmc. brass. I found it caused Feeding problems. That is the only brass that ever gave me a problem.
    Good luck :target:

6. Gun Geek--

Go to www.cheaperthandirt.com . They have all types of ammo that you can choose from. S&B is a very good quality ammon that is very inexspensive.

Ltcboy

7. yodar

yodar G&G Newbie

Jack O...

send me an addy so I can send you a pre-stamped empty box for that S & B brass...I reload and find s & B brass eminently useable in my setup...not a bulge anywhere

4.2 gr CLAYS under 200 gr SWC

Yodar

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I LIKE AGUILA OR PMC , FOR UNRELOADABLE I GO WITH CCI ALUMINUM.