close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What is Your Prediction????????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 22, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok time to play psysic reader....based on YOUR review of the news..Bible..Koran..Tora..Tea leaves or what ever.... Do you believe ther will be a nother big attack?..what kind? What will the effects be? Who will do it? Will it awaken the cows/sheep we call our fellow citizens? Is the end near of time..or far away? This is a chance to post your predictions based on what ever source(s) you choose....then when it comes to pass you will have a time and date stamped post too prove you were right..close or way off. Ill post mine on the next block....:confused:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I believe that with in six months there will be a nother large attack....most likely a bombing of a very crowded public place..like a theam park or such. Unlike my fellow Floridians I do not belive that this next Space shuttle with an Isreal astornut will be hit (too much security). I belive that the next attack will envoke a marshal law response for a month or so .. or until people wine that they cant get to Wal-Mart at 3am to get ice cream. It will further damage our economy..as will the shut down of places that will follow. After a few months indrustries will relax security to pre 09/11 level to save $$. There will be a lot of layoffs (Terrorist are good excuses for a layoff) and In October when the Federal Budget is determined social services..welfare and prison budgets will be slashed to pay for the milatary build up and security needed to protect us. These cuts will create some civil unrest...small riots ect but not big upriseings.
    WHO will attack........hummm I think the muslas will get the blame..or Iran..Iraq..Libia. But part of me wounders if our goverment (agencies) may not be behind it. Rember in Octobeer a lot of $$ for agencies is at stake..the Amreican people/news has goten board with the war on terrorism...not even front page anymore...Also we need a reason to smack Sadam Husan around....and a big attack would get the rateing up on the war effort...jack defense and security budgets up and make for good political retoric for the up comeing govenor..sentet elections.

3. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Obviously, our country has really done nothing to defend itself from terrorism, beyond what it has always done anyways. I believe there will be another attack this year, probably against a public target like a shopping mall or a large school.

I'd like to believe that the terrorists worst fears are realized, that a couple of regular joes who are packing heat are able to neutralize and thwart the attack. It's entirely possible, though not very likely, yet. Terrorists, unlike airport security, have the luxury of profiling their targets, and would probably plan on shooting people like me first off, whether I was a real threat or not, just because I look like I probably would be.

Where? Probably LA or Seattle. Easy access and uncontrollable environment. I seriously doubt they'd want to come after anything federal, at least not right away. Maybe after creating enough confusion elsewhere.

I predict this cycle will occur many times more. Even then, we still won't get it. Fanatic muslims aren't the first who've wanted to come here and kill Americans. You gotta think what's stopped people from doing it in the past. Then you'll realize what's missing now.

4. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

I think the next major wave of attacks will happen in smaller towns. Big cities are on full alert now, and it would make a bigger statement to hit "Hometown USA". Hitting smaller towns will really show how vulnerable we are. I'm thinking as soon as this weekend. Definitely by/on July 4th.
    Stock up now, and avoid the rush.......

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I think nerve gas or hydrogen cyanide in a skyscraper is much more likely. Then there is alo the huge threat of food tampering.

6. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

I dont think al-quida can muster an attack as large as 9-11, thier cells are largely broken and any one who even slightly stinks as Al-quida are on the run, hamas maybe but they are tied to the Iranian government and the Iranians cant be that stupid, maybe islamic jihad movement filth might try, I would like to think our intelligence agencies are doing there jobs spying on our real enemies and not the NRA, my concern is that over the next 10 years or so these basta-ds pop a nuke in a harbour like NY(God bless the people in twin towers) then all bets are off and ww3 begins( i can tell you will win and it wont be people that speak arabic) iran,iraq and north korea will be smoking radioactive wastelands

7. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I'm thinking alot of small attacks at the same moment or close to the same moment. I am still unsure about the targets, but smaller communities will probably be hit,as to bring the "reality" to the "common" American.
    Probably suicide attacks at shopping malls or something like that.

Probably on or brfore 7/4/02.

Stock up, and remember "Stay Alert, Stay alive"!!!

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

My guess is they will go after a target where victims will be unarmed and unable to defend themselves. Of course that limits the possibilities to a few states in this country. What needs to be done is simple: Arm Pilots, Passengers, All states recognize CCW Laws and reciprocity agreements. Citizens start taking responsibility for their own safety and of course locking to borders down to all forgieners(ignore Spelling). Another thing I would like to see is the proper profiling of these potential terrorists we all know who they are so the PC stuff can go out the window, and those of you who know me know what I think of PC

Thanks for the time to rant

9. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I ALWAYS EXPECT THE WATER TO BE TAMPERED WITH IN A CITYS WATER RESERVES.

10. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

?!?!?!?!

I wonder if they will hit a hospital. Seem like a good secondary target in addition to some other populated target.

11. I agree water supply. Klaus makes a good point. Remember sarin gas in the subways of Japan. If I misspelled sarin please forgive me.

Last edited: May 23, 2002
  12. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

I dont think so guys, the terrorists want maximum exposure, and blowing up a mall in podunk ok is not their aim, they percieve terror as a means to a cause, and want a target thats high exposure, and easy, major cities are easy and the heart of America, and the epitomy of American ideals, operations in this country are terribly expensive and require training periods for this scum, they want icons of our Democracy as targets, and our American way of life, poisning water recources is a difficult thing, and most terrorists are very stupid, with no education and only belief.

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well I have been waiting for one of those suitcase nukes to show up,we know they are out there.
    As far as taking care of business,PC rules,no profiling etc.
    I guess we will put our balls back in the testicle jar where they belong. The Feminazies and liberals are still in control and I fear that is the way it will continue.
    It was a nice flurry after 911 but it is going back to the usual BS.
    :mad: :mad: :mad:

14. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

It's just a wild guess!

Don't think any of us have enough information to do more than make wild guesses. Considering the network of anti-terrorism agents that have resulted after 9/11, the anti-terrorist agents should be able to make the best guess. Educated guessing is about the best they can be expected to do.

They'd better be following up on every lead received before some sicko does it to us again.

With that said, my best guess would be that they'll attack a large city's water supply, communications system, fire protection system, flood protection system, air pollution system or some act that will affect the lives of a large quantiy of people and get the terrorist's worldwide attention.

Oxford