close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

What were Lara Croft's firearms?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by BenP, Jun 26, 2002.

1. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

In the movie version of Tomb Raider? I thought they were Rugers, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Caliber would be nice to know too. Don't know how practical the clip rack would be in a real firefight. I'd rather have them in front vest pockets myself.

Weren't those Ruger P90s that Antonio Banderas had in Desperado?

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I think she used H&K Tacticals or SOCOMs. I think Banderes used P-89'sin desperado, but I could be wrong. During the scene when he drops both mags on the bar when reloading, you can check the color of the mags. P-90's are stainless and P-89's are blue. It's been a long time. Hollywood loves Rugers and Glocks because of their price. They then go through a blank conversion unless a gun wrangler supplies the weapons... in which the conversion has already been done. Revolvers need no such conversion. That is why Brandon Lee is now dead!

How about (in Desparado) the SAW in the guitar case along with RPG's!

Jesse

3. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Man do I have a good answer for this but Logansdad would just call me tacky...oh well maybe next time...I won't be able to hold it in too long...that stick in my butt sure hurts!

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

In the movie they were Sigs.. the stainless .45s. In the video game she also uses Browning Hi Powers...NRAJoe my wife said you were tacky....

5. NRAJOE

ohhh...okay no problem..just joking again...never know with me huh?

6. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

when I read replies I don't hear the inflection so I miss out on a serious chunk of communication...like I said no offense...

7. Rock

Rock G&G Newbie

BenP, She was useing stainless H&K USP Tactical 45acp's with muzzle breaks,good gun but a bit top heavy. :target:

8. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I saw something with her talking about the firearms training she went through with the SAS and they said she would be using HK's initally I thought they were Sig's but hey a good looking woman with a few nice guns always gets my attention -- I agree about the magazine holder I doubt it would be tactically feasible because you have to take the gun behind you to reload and I would rather have it out front

9. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

The bad guys had HK-G36s, maybe she was thinking of those HKs. Anyone know her position on guns? I never saw her in any other gun related movies.

10. NRAJOE

I'd just like to know her favorite position...ha...ha..ha...man it feels good to have that stick outta my butt! Sorry L.D ...but like Popeye always said...I yam what I yam...akukka kuh kuh!

11. Jesse

Boy, this thread has REALLY begun to fall apart! HA!

Just for your info... A. Jolie is or was involved with Billy Bob Thorton(Slingblade). They carried a vial of each others' blood around their necks. I heard that Thorton got real sick a few years ago because he was only eating foods that were orange in color. Man, I don't care how popular or attractive actors/actresses seem to be in the public eye, 99% are some wierd, sick individuals!

Jesse

12. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Is it just me...or does Lora Craft look ugly...

13. NRAJOE

Who's Lora Craft???

14. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

LOL!

I meant Laura Croft, from the movie Tomb Raider!

15. NRAJOE

I know, just messin' with ya...LOL

16. Rock

Rock G&G Newbie

Chris, I don't know about UGLY, but she would look better if it was last call................:D

17. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

She may not be the cutest gal in town, but she's got a bod made for sin. BTW, its Lara Croft, not that I'm a fanatic or anything.

Something I learned from my Navy days, pressing the flesh in the dark is more a matter of tactile desire than visual stimulation. Long as it ain't rotten, pusi is pusi.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2002
  18. with the arsonal shes has I never noticed the guns. sorry

19. O.K., O.K., I'll say it. She's carrying a match set of 38's or were those 45's? They appear to be pretty high capacity. She may not be beautiful in the classical sense, but she is striking. I wouldn't say no, first call, last call or anywhere in between. Yes I am a little smitten.:eek:

20. Jesse

Like I said earlier... critical mass at this point!

Jesse