What's the term called?

Discussion in 'Optics' started by Sportsterboy, Sep 18, 2020.

  1. Sportsterboy

    Sportsterboy G&G Evangelist

    When you have peep type sights and also something like a red dot sight, and set it up so
    that when you are looking thru the peep sight, it's aligned with the red dot also?
    It's on the tip of my tongue.....co- something, I think.
    Someone help me with this term?
    jwrauch and Jaison like this.
  2. Junction15

    Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

  3. Sportsterboy

    Sportsterboy G&G Evangelist

    Many thanks :rolleyes:
    jerry, Junction15 and neophyte like this.
  4. Junction15

    Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

    ;) Glad to help. I'm just glad I was on my 3rd cup of coffee.
    jwrauch, jerry, BigEd63 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Sportsterboy

    Sportsterboy G&G Evangelist

    I knew it wasn't co-axial or co-dependent :rolleyes:
    jwrauch, jerry and BigEd63 like this.
  6. PaleHawkDown

    PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

    This made me laugh so hard - not because I thought badly of anyone, but because you guys discovered a public service I didn't know I needed until today.

    I need a brain fart hotline for when my mind refuses to give me the word or name I need.
    Ron The Legend, jwrauch and jerry like this.
  7. jerry

    jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

    Agreed PHD. I’ve let all AR go as time goes on I’m amazed I can still work one. But hey, like riding a bike.

    Sent from my iPhone using Gun and Game
    Ron The Legend and jwrauch like this.