Gun and Game Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Me like GS. often don't have to spend a fortune for a blade with super expensive steel. That CRKT looks tough enough and like tanto points for sticking ability. Try to keep mine choices under $`100 and the Sog Trident AT spring assist made a favorite EDC for me. D-2 steel not bad I read but can be tougher to sharpen. Now for the fixed blade FX if it ever comes out. Good lookin pig sticker with 4 inch blade and Kydex reversible belt clip for moly use also. Under $100 but Smokey Mountain usually sells under the rest.

·
Registered
276 Posts
A lot of knives have come and gone throughout the years. This ZT0308 has been my everyday companion since I got it several months ago. I prefer to carry large knives and the ZT definitely fits the description. I will also drop a Case Sodbuster or Copperlock into my pocket for use around "delicate" company!

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
Very nice Zero Tolerance blade. Pretty top end for quality
Thanks! I've had a few ZT's and the 0308 is among my favorites. The 0560 is my absolute favorite, but sadly I let my last one get away and have not replaced it yet. The 0308 is a very close second though and the itch for another 0560 has waned a bit since getting it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

41 - 45 of 45 Posts