close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whats your weather like?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by grizcty, Dec 5, 2016.

1. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

After cold and rain on Mother's Day it could hit 90 on Thursday. Unreal!! Beach tomorrow for wife and me.

ncnascarlady and neophyte like this.
  2. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 G&G Evangelist

I don't work tomorrow, and I open on Friday. My best friend (marines) and his younger brother (navy) are both on leave for a couple weeks, so I'm going home to visit. I see my buddy every time he comes home, but I haven't seen his brother for quite a while. It'll be nice to have the whole crew at home!

3. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Weather @7am 72* rising to hot 88* @4:30pm 73* now.
    May have weekending rain Friday-Saturday

4. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

Weather right now is perfect. Upper 70s low humidity we had some good sun today, it is a little windy but that can be good. Nothing like a nice breeze to keep it cool, it keeps the mosquitoes away too.
    Oh S#!T was that thunder I just heard?
    Well I guess my weather is about to change..........Again!

neophyte and Jaison like this.
  5. It's currently 70 degrees and heading back up to about 90 degrees later this afternoon with a dew point close to 70. Nothing like an early taste of Summer. We may be putting the air conditioners in the windows later this morning. Blech!

mauser9 and neophyte like this.
  6. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist

We had frost on the windshields yesterday morning. This morning, I have the windows open while I'm having morning coffee and it is expected to hit the upper 80's today.

neophyte and ncnascarlady like this.
  7. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

I`ll just say, it`s going to be .....hot.
    Regular Florida weather.

neophyte likes this.
  8. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Omaha NE
    It was pretty wild here in Des Moines yesterday. All across Western and Central Iowa there was damaging wind and torrential rain in the late afternoon and early evening. I'm staying in my camper on the edge of town and was visiting a friend during the storm. I didn't know what to expect when I got back to camp last night. The power was out, but thank God there was no damage and I don't believe the storm caused any local injuries but there were lots of trees down.

I'm glad we made the transition from tent camping to an RV last year. :)

neophyte, ncnascarlady and Jaison like this.
  9. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I 'm glad I don't live along that stretch from eastern Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas and Nebraska. They've got some real s#!t going on right now. Prayers for all those folks. I hope our members around there keep us updated so we know they're ok.

neophyte and ncnascarlady like this.
  10. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

Hear about the tornadoes in mid-west and Kansas recently. Heart goes out to the poor basta***. Can't imagine going through all that destruction. Beach was great but water will still freeze your gonads off!!

neophyte likes this.
  11. austinjoe13

austinjoe13 G&G Evangelist

Looks like I posted in the wrong thread up there lol. The forecast looks wet and cold this weekend.

neophyte likes this.
  12. CountryBoy

CountryBoy G&G Evangelist

I'm in Central Ok again this hitch. El Reno to be exact. We had some storms move through this evening (yea, imagine that) and more expected later tonight. Took these pictures of the clouds just a few minutes ago. The pictures obviously don't do justice to what I got to see here in person, but I wanted to share them anyway.

20170518_203028.jpg
    20170518_202935.jpg
    20170518_202902.jpg
    20170518_202852.jpg 20170518_202842.jpg
    20170518_202817.jpg
    20170518_202808.jpg

Huey Rider, neophyte, Jaison and 2 others like this.
  13. Beautiful pictures. Stay safe! I don't want to find out you and your truck took an E ticket ride overnight.

neophyte and CountryBoy like this.
  14. 870shooter1

870shooter1 G&G Evangelist

Tucson
    I definitely know I'm thankful to live here in southern AZ! We haven't had a tornado in years! I can't imagine what y'all live with back there... nor will I attempt to try. Virtually never have really bad weather here. Of any sort. It's actually quite boring.

My empathy is with all y'all that live in places that have adverse and damaging weather!

15. We get strong to severe thunderstorms, hail, small tornadoes and every very rare once in a while a hurricane will make it this far inland, and winter weather on occasion, but all things considered, it's pretty boring here, too.

neophyte likes this.
  16. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

7:50am 71* charging towar 90* day.
    Maybe some rain over this weekend through Monday:)

17. The forecast for my area of NC for the next few days...
    Untitled.jpg

mauser9 and neophyte like this.
  18. Stickman

Stickman Less well known member Forum Contributor

Yakima
    Forecast is 80s this week and low 90s first half of next week>:D

19. Current conditions...

Untitled.jpg

mauser9 likes this.
  20. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

They told us it would be raining today, we haven't had a drop. But we got plenty humidity.
    [​IMG]
    It's raining all around us but all we got was the humidity. :(

Last edited: May 19, 2017