close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Whats your weather like?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by grizcty, Dec 5, 2016.

1. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

8:13am. 65* :) cloudy with light drizzle 67* high humidity 91% :)
    We are ?50miles east "ncnascarlady" :). We need rain :)
    Chill returning tomorrow :)

ncnascarlady likes this.
  2. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

Suppose to hit 58 here in Ma. YE HA!! Snow melting like crazy. Getting 2 inches of rain this afternoon and not cooling off until tomorrow at noon. Snow should be gone. Cannot believe 58 degrees after freezing for 12 days in 10 degree weather! Hope we don't see anymore cold snaps.

3. We're sitting at -22F, but the wind finally died down.

4. We sure do. I don't mind other than the guy we hooked up with to get firewood from a tree he was planning to drop today has been postponed due to the risk of storms. :(

neophyte likes this.
  5. mauser9

mauser9 G&G Evangelist

-22F !!! Fu** that!!

neophyte and austinjoe13 like this.
  6. It's actually pretty nice when it's this cold. All the moisture gets frozen out of the air, so there's no clouds to block the sun. There usually isn't much wind, either. Makes for a nice day to be outside.

neophyte likes this.
  7. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

It's just totally crazy. We are supposed to have a high of 64 today. Yet Sunday, it's supposed to drop down to 26.

8. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

We have a heat wave going on.
    Only minus -19 this morning.
    Big difference, between this and 40 + below!

austinjoe13 and neophyte like this.
  9. Coach

Coach G&G Evangelist

NYS
    Sporting 59 degrees right now with heavy rains. Thank god for the rain, melted the brunt of the snow and is washing all the salt off the roads. I took the parkway south to the city the other day. There was more salt on the road than Akzo has in the mines. I got out of the car and was able to taste the salt. Coulda ate french fries with out puttin' salt on em!

neophyte likes this.
  10. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

7:45PM
    19*F
    25mph winds
    1*F windchill

neophyte likes this.
  11. 11:00 am.

93F @ 44%.

It's a bit warm.

neophyte likes this.
  12. Welcome to summers in North Carolina, only the humidity is usually in the 70% range :(

neophyte likes this.
  13. Not sure what the ambient was today but every thing I pointed my laser thermometer gun at in my shed was 115F.... It's trying to storm now, lots of thunder grumbling but not any rain.

mauser9, ncnascarlady and neophyte like this.
  14. Sav .250

Sav .250 G&G Evangelist

3:35 am, 60 degrees out side. Weather-person called for rain last night.....nope. Also called for the temps to drop....nope.
    All this modern equipment and still can`t get it right.

Going Squirrel hunting this morning with my sons. Have to get up this early to stay on schedule. TV news, read the paper, take a short walk with my Border Collie. Plus, eat breakfast,:usa2:

ncnascarlady and neophyte like this.
  15. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

5:50am 39* rain overnight 44* high 84% humidity 32* wind chill :)

16. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

I got up at 0545 and looked at the snow - we got a whopping 3.6" last night according to the news. Not too bad except the winds rearranged it and it's pretty deep in a lot of places. Clock now says 0703 hrs and I have enough light to start clearing things out with my snowblower. Also, the snow plows already cleared the street and piled up a good size snowbank in front of my driveway. Time to go have some fun.

neophyte likes this.
  17. Mindy up North

Mindy up North G&G Evangelist

Like a sauna. Went from 0 to 30 above in the past few hours and very windy...which woke me up.

neophyte likes this.
  18. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

8:20AM
    11*F
    14mph winds
    -5*F wind chill

19. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

Just got back inside - man is it cold out side with the wind blowing and snow melting on your face making you even colder. Did my driveway, sidewalks, and that mountain of snow left by the snow plow, also cleared off the bird feed area and added more seeds for them to eat. They were up in the tree waiting for breakfast to be served. After I warm up, I'll probably head back out and help clear Sandy's driveway.

20. Wicked109

Wicked109 G&G Evangelist

Huey Rider, we're at 11*F, 13 MPH winds, Wind Chill -4 and it's now 0836 hrs.

Huey Rider likes this.