close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are all the members?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by SPOCAHP ANAR, Jun 21, 2002.

1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

We have over 1000 members, but it seems only the same 10-20 or so keep posting. Now I am only refering to the gun room. I don't spend alot of time on the other forums so they may be there.

2. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I agree...I have always been the 'gray man', but as of late I've only seen the same people going back and forth. We need to wake them up. Good observation.

3. Oh, Lenny...Oh, Lenny!

4. Steve Redgwell

Steve Redgwell G&G Newbie

I guess that they have nothing to say or respond to. I've been here a short while but read mainly. I suppose that makes me one of the silent majority. Don'yt forget that the nice weather is here and people are spending more time outdoors.

Safe Shooting! :nod:
    Steve Redgwell
    303british.com

5. Terrible shooting weather here lately. 90+ oF. 80+% relative humidity. Ozone warnings. See, now we're discussing the weather!!!! Ha, ha.

6. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

SSSHHHH! Dale....don't wake him up!

7. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I checked on some member stats: we currently have 794 active members and operate weekly with an activity level of 749 members. The 266 inactive members are those who joined by submitting an e-mail address for verification... and either never posted, or have been inactive for 30 days. Chris will have to correct me if I have made a mistake, but I believe that's what the criteria entails for activity (through V-Bulletin stats). We've accrued the following membership in roughly 90 days

The other forums do see a LOT of activity... especially the M1 Garand and Humor forums.

I would like to thank all site members again for your input into GunandGame.com...

Jesse

8. NRAJOE

You and Chris rock man, WE appreciate all you guys do:guitar:

9. FireStar

FireStar G&G Newbie

I try to read most of the forums just to see what's going on.. even though I may not be interested in making a comment on that particular forum's subject. I do find, however, that there are just one or two forums that I try to post to on a regular basis.

I also post on two to three other gun web sites. If I've been lax in not posting on this one as much as I should.. Sorry!

10. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I always know where my member is.

11. NRAJOE

tsk,tsk! Klaus!:D

12. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Man, I gotta leave on that one:rolleyes: ...

:D

Jesse

13. SPOCAHP ANAR

Maybe the admin can give us chattermouths a special award. How about it Jesse? Or maybe we should pic a special title out and post it under our name....

14. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

hmmm an award eh?? I can't seem to find an animated gif of a pair of lips running fast enough!

HaHaHa...ok corny joke over..

15. psycho dad

psycho dad G&G Newbie

i have been out on patrol

16. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Been out fishin' and runn'n round naked with the ol' lady out in the woods!!!!!

Glad to be back, the ol' lady has gotten quicker!

17. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Well,I tend to circulate between Flying Lead and Gun and Game and it seems we have pretty much the same folks on both forums.I don't think,although I really haven't counted,that there are over twenty people that post on both forums combined.
    I like to stir the pot a bit,sometimes stepping on a sensitive toe or two,but most of us are pretty resonable.Once in a while it is bound to happen if you participate and speak even half your mind someone will take offense,wether warranted or not.Hey,I guess that is the price one pays for freedom of speech,especially in these politically correct times.
    So lets all join in and celebrate the folks that watch and the folks that participate,we all love our Country or we probably wouldn't be here!
    I will continue to rave a bit,and if someone is offended let him speak out,or forever hold his peace.Heh,heh!:nod: :nod: :nod: :D

18. SPOCAHP ANAR

Psycho dad

Hey I forgot all about you. Good to see you again.

19. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Just got back home from a trip to OK, city over the weekend. Turned out to be costly...my car engine shot craps, had to stay overnight in Wichita and rent a car to head on north to the city at the mouth of the Big muddy and the Kaw rivers.

Now to catch up on some of the threads...looks like there was quite a lot of activity to me. I'll stick my two cents in here and there as I find a few threads that need my final philosophical answers. (ha)

Oxford

20. NRAJOE

We happen to be the vocal majority on this site...don't be ashamed...we're the real, non p.c. people that all those liberals talk about!