close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where are You?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Despoiler, Mar 16, 2002.

1. I thought it would be nice to let people know where we were located. You just might find someone near you who also has been bitten by the Mosin Nagant bug...

I am in Rancho Cordova, Ca

Anyone else from Northern California, Near Sacramento?

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Here I R

Im in sunny florida Near the space center....
    Turn left at the hooker, then right at the 3rd crack dealer (lenny) house in on the left. (Neighboorhoods getting bad quick)

3. where where at.

im in upstate N.Y., I live on a old dairy farm, mild summers and hard winters, thatscthe way I like it though.:)

4. Bryan Williams

Bryan Williams G&G Newbie

Bismarck, Arkansas here. Seems people coast to coast are bitten by the Nagant bug :)

And no clinton jokes you guys :p

5. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

In Cypress, Texas.

6. Shaun

Shaun G&G Newbie

Ashland City, TN

Allen your about 10 miles from where I used to live

7. giguy

giguy G&G Newbie

NEAR FRANKLIN,IN...NOT FAR FROM CAMP ATTERBURY

8. Shaun

Where did you live, I was raised in EL Dorado county. I see that we are the same age.

9. Shaun

Shaun G&G Newbie

Roseville until 97 by the old hospital and I was an El Dorado County Deputy from 94 to 97

10. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Renton, Washington State

11. jarcp

jarcp G&G Newbie

Oklahoma City, OK

12. Delaware County, Pennsylvania just south of Philly!

13. Dailey

Dailey G&G Newbie

I live in Mesa, Az. just East of Phoenix for those not familiar with the area. I have two M44's that I have not shot yet( been a little busy with my newborn son), but I can't wait. BTW I lived in Rancho Cordova about 20 years ago and have a Mom and two Sisters there now.

14. KidKwiK

KidKwiK G&G Newbie

San Jose, California. I own 2 M44 and what a kick to shoot.

15. Dan

Dan G&G Newbie

Kokomo IN

16. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Tallahassee, Florida. Seems like most of the rednecks (myself included) and half the college kids have at least one M/N to augment their AK's or SKS's. There's always lot's of 'em at the gunshows, and they sell like hotcakes. I wonder if the BBT's know how many cases of 7.62X54R they transport to this town?

17. Im in Austin, Texas right now but moving soon to Northern Arkansas....near Mtn.Home

18. ddhartma

ddhartma G&G Newbie

Located in Marion, IN. Between my son and I we have 1 91/30 (Converted Dragoon) and 1 Turk Mauser. Just getting started in our quest for C&R's.

19. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

NC reporting in Comrade.

Fayetteville; NC.

20. toolman

toolman Resident Sasquatch Forum Contributor

the booming metropolis of hamlin,tx.3269 + a new litter of kittens and a bunch of goats.