close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where do my posts go?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by JerryM, Jun 17, 2002.

1. JerryM

JerryM G&G Newbie

I have recently replied to some posts but my replies are gone. Some may be abbrasive but I try to edit the swear words with symbols like others do. I left for a long time because of this stuff being done to others. Am I now on the bad list?

2. JerryM,

I doubt very much if the problem has anything to do with abrasive language...heck...if it were I woulda been one of the first to have posts deleted.

I sure hope you and Admin. can resolve the problem and you stick around....fer sure.

3. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Not censoring...just making forum changes

JerryM:

A few weeks ago I thought the same thing when a couple things I wrote disappeared. However, I found out from Jesse/Chris that I had submitted my comments unfortunately at the time they were making G&G.Com program modifications and it had nothing to do with what I had written.

Occasionally they make adjustments, usually at times when the forum is least used, to improve some part of the forum. When that happens nothing gets posted. It really has nothing to do with them disapproving what you've written...just unfortunatly bad timing between whoever's posting and the administration making forum changes.

Oxford:nod:

4. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

I have checked with Chris. We know of no post being lost since our server change three weeks ago. If there has been I apologize, we must have missed it. Despite the recent rash of tollers, everything has been running smoothly.

Jesse

5. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

If their good little post's they go to Heaven! If their bad post's they go to post h e l l !

6. NRAJOE

No prob...that's what my wife say's when she looks at me!!!

7. I doubt that. Look I leaned how to spell dought. Best wishes.

8. NRAJOE

Haa haa ,I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!!:p

9. JerryM

JerryM G&G Newbie

Thanks for the input. Maybe it's just my timing. I post late at night.