close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where have all the people gone?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Cranky-Kraut, Mar 30, 2002.

1. Seems like the change in the website has resulted in a MAJOR drop in activity here.

Where has everyone gone....maybe its just an Easter thing......all out bunny hunting........?

2. oldguy

oldguy G&G Newbie

I believe folks missed the switch and just
    think the board went kuput.!!!:mad:

3. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    That is very possible. my original link wont work with the new board. I had to change it

4. You may be right. I know that I had lots of problems getting signed-up on the new site. It kept refusing to accept my sign-up and I just about gave-up.

Even since signing on, I still frequently have problems with my book-marked link not working.

Maybe the others just gave-up or went elsewhere.

At any rate, after Monday April 8th you wont be seeing me here anymore for a few months either. I am moving into my cabin in the Arkansas Ozarks and until I get electricity and telephone connections working, I will be living "internetless".

5. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

Sorry to hear that Cranky-Kraut, I hope to see you again tho

6. jpaulghetto

jpaulghetto G&G Newbie

geez, another ted kazinski. please, forget my address.

7. There is a lot of members. It just seems like we got the quiet ones that want to browse more than they want to post. It is a bit frustrating to have a question with 20-30 viewings and no replies.

8. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

Last I checked , the unabomber was a flaming liberal who was anti gun, anti capitalism, anti technology and anti manufacturing. He lived by begging, salvaging, and stealing the things he thought he needed. I doubt Erich is like that at all.

9. Hi Guys,
    I have finished my move to the Arkansas Ozarks and am back online FAR sooner than I had expected.

I see I have been described as "another Ted Kazinsky". I will assume thats humor (grin). Dont worry JPaulGhetto, I wont be mailing any packages any time soon. Im all outta stamps. LOL

Lemme see.....Klaus posed some interesting points. Im from East Germany, I own only Soviet firearms, I bake my own bread and hate my VCR because it hated me first. I have never begged but I have been known to perform cheap tricks for an order of Hush-Puppies from Long John Silvers.

Its not true what the Berlin Police say I did to that patrol car and I NEVER bought smuggled cigarettes from the Vietnamese. Hehehehe, yeah right!

Im dangerous!

Oh, did I mention the fact that Im an English Teacher and a Surgical/PACU Clinical Assistant, drive a 1974 Trabant, wear sandals and love French Fries with mayonnaise?

.........................definately dangerous!