Where"s Shaun ?!?!?!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Oct 2, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

last we heard he was flying to the Left Coast for the weekend, for some function. are you back Shaun??? where are you buddy??? don't suppose he's a politikal prisoner!!!:confused:

2. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Not a political prisoner but it was a fun experience. My ex's sisters wedding went beautiful and we have welcomed another shooter into the family (her husband).

I went by some of my old haunts like the shops I used to frequent - I could not believe it how liquidated they were. Not a single carry holster in the shop. C&R toys were few and far I saw two in 20 shops.

I ended up running into an old partner from the department and we chatted for a while. Of course I was also quickly supplied with a carry piece by my stepfather for the weekend.

Otherwise I would have to say it was a nice trip but that traffic is aweful 5 lanes on a weekend at 40 MPH

Glad to be back in the free part of the country

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome Back

glad you escaped and evade the forces of evil and made it back. isn't it suprising how a trip to the Peoples Republic will make you glad to get out!!! my own trip to the Peoples Democrats Republic of NJ was cut off, as the primary people mover took a dump on us. i had worked up a whole new set of adjectives to try out on my dem/lib sister-in-law. oh well, glad you got back in one piece.

:nod: ;) :D

4. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I greeted most of my old friends there with "Hello Comrade! That is the proper way to say Hi here right?"