close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where'd Everybody Go???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Mar 29, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

this used to be one of the busier boards, has most of the posters left too. or are they too busy stuffing clips, and tightening up their skills??:confused:

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Could be Papa,I'm trying to get out more,too bad WORK has to get in the way of fun. Or,it could be we're not having any problems?????

3. jimr

jimr G&G Newbie

ohio
    i was just checking over my c.a.i. garand reciever for any bad signs of wear. she got over 2500 rds. through her. after real a close inspection i can see no problems comming on. i took out my international harvester just to compare. i'll be the first to admit it's like comparing the ride of a compact car to a full size model. it sure dose shoot and functions beautiful. most of the parts are pb excpt the bolt is sa.

4. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Yeah jimr,I look mine over after every session,and clean off the old grease to see if I have any metal or anything,it seems to be working -in real good,just polishing itself up. I got about half and half,Italian and G.I.

5. Joe B.

Joe B. G&G Newbie

I dont know what happened, but it sure is quiet around here. And without all the CAI bashing going on it almost seems like we dont need two boards anymore. I havent seen anyone get reamed on the M1 board.

Joe

6. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Yeah Joe,cool huh? I like it this way. I'd rather have fun than argue.