close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Where's my posts.......

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Calvin, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

from yesterday? Is there a problem? :confused:

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Mine too. The transparent change-over is a little murky.

grizcty likes this.

3. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Sorry guys...

Some of the posts ended up jumbled in the move throughout various forums. Some are on the old server due to the LONG domain name switch between this server and the old one,(thanks to our WONDERFUL register). We will try to rectify any problems as far as avatars, img code, ect. If you see your post missing please feel free to repost... if we go back to the old server to retrieve anything we will probably face downtime and really mess things up worse. The good thing is we have bought some serious time (memory,bandwith) with this move and have made the final step before needing a dedicated server. This new server should load a lot faster than the old one also.

Jesse

4. The problem with reposting is one does not know if the post was removed because of subject, language, etc.....like me.....I had two removed and one was a joke about my wife's heritage....I have no idea if it was offending or what.

My suggestion would be, if a post is removed by Admin, and they have the right to do that, notify the poster and let them know why......my 2 cents...yepper.

5. JESSE What is your personal testimony*** Just curios.:confused:
    and also why can't i click on parts of the menu on front page

6. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

7. WOW!!! and God Bless You! Would you happen to share the same views as some of the members on the Mid East Crises thread. You are right on with--before it's to late. Jesse thanks for the the great job you have done with gun and game. I didn't forget you Chris.--great job.