close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Which Mosin Do You Prefer?

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Bryan Williams, May 24, 2002.

Which Mosin do you prefer?

1. Russian M91

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Russian or Finnish M91/30

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Finnish M39

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. M44 (like annoying the neighbors eh?)

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. M38

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. M91/59

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  7. Finnish M27

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

Unfair poll

This poll is unfair since it makes me choose only one. Hard to say since I've only shot one but own 3.

2. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I'm partial to the big Finn's stock design, but they're all good.
    A better question would be, How many different Mosin do you have? Few of us have just one. ;)

:usa:

3. Bryan Williams

Bryan Williams G&G Newbie

ok ok, Phacopsrana, which MosinS do you prefer? lol...

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

wasn't this poll just done??? i hate polls, lets take a poll about polls!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

5. Bryan Williams

Yes papa, im sorry, after i did the poll i realized i had done it in the wrong window... talking to 3 people on MSN and lookin at this board and Gunboards.com kinda got me "off" and I posted here without thinking, I apologize. This was meant for Gunboards.com :(

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

don't worry about it!!! theres always room for a poll repeated or not!!!still got responses , so everybodies happy, all right?:p

7. Did anyone look at the results of that Poll I started a while back titled "Mosin Nagant Census"?

I was really surprised to see that so many of us own so many Mosins. About half own 3+ Mosins and a good many own around 10!

8. Bryan Williams

Yep Cranky, i own 3 myself.

One M39, One M91/30(Finn capture w/ "41" mark), and a unknown "sanitized" carbine.

There's a Russian M44 at a local gunsmith shop that needs a good home. He wants $60 but I bet will come down to $50. Soon as I have a day off that he's open I'll probably give the lil orphan a loving home. :)