Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Finnish M27

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,237 Posts
Unfair poll

This poll is unfair since it makes me choose only one. Hard to say since I've only shot one but own 3.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
37,087 Posts
I'm partial to the big Finn's stock design, but they're all good.
A better question would be, How many different Mosin do you have? Few of us have just one. ;)

:usa:

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
wasn't this poll just done??? i hate polls, lets take a poll about polls!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes papa, im sorry, after i did the poll i realized i had done it in the wrong window... talking to 3 people on MSN and lookin at this board and Gunboards.com kinda got me "off" and I posted here without thinking, I apologize. This was meant for Gunboards.com :(

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
don't worry about it!!! theres always room for a poll repeated or not!!!still got responses , so everybodies happy, all right?:p

·
Registered
165 Posts
Did anyone look at the results of that Poll I started a while back titled "Mosin Nagant Census"?

I was really surprised to see that so many of us own so many Mosins. About half own 3+ Mosins and a good many own around 10!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep Cranky, i own 3 myself.

One M39, One M91/30(Finn capture w/ "41" mark), and a unknown "sanitized" carbine.

There's a Russian M44 at a local gunsmith shop that needs a good home. He wants $60 but I bet will come down to $50. Soon as I have a day off that he's open I'll probably give the lil orphan a loving home. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts