close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

White House sued over anthrax attacks

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Jun 8, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok for the consperacy types...according to this AP report on WOFL TV they are saying that on 9/11 Bush starts poping Cipro the antiboiotic for anthrax...like he knew something... Makes me wounder...

White House sued over anthrax attacks

Washington-AP -- A conservative group is suing the Bush administration for access to documents surrounding last fall's anthrax mailings.

Judicial Watch is seeking -- but hasn't received -- documents from several agencies under the Freedom of Information Act.

The group's chairman -- Larry Klayman -- notes that administration officials said last fall that some White House staff had begun taking the antibiotic Cipro on September eleventh, weeks before the anthrax attacks were made public. He says that's evidence the White House had advance notice of the anthrax attacks.

A White House spokesman denies the allegation.

Judicial Watch represents postal workers at Washington's Brentwood mail-handling facility, where two workers died of inhalation anthrax.

Copyright 2002 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

BULLCRAP! (I hope)

3. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I think it would be a no-brainer to be concerned about biological attacks after an event committed by people who have connections with biological weapons. Now if they started popping them before 9-11 that would be different, but on 9-11 I heard speculation of bio weapons all over the news. I was sort of expecting something like that to eventually happen, in fact I read survivalist recommendations to stock up on it a while back.