Who else is going to "get investigared" by Pelosi

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Tha Dave, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Tha Dave

Tha Dave G&G Evangelist

Does this means that I’m going to get investigated by Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the liberal whack jobs that are “running this country” to see how I am being funded? LOL

2. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Probably right along with me.

3. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

If the Democrats lose the majority in the House, I see Madam Pelosi having a very difficult time readjusting to being an "ordinary" representative. Of course, the folks in San Francisco will keep her there; they're as whacked as she is.

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

They would NOT like, what they would find.
    Because they have no idea, what a true blue collar worker is!

5. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

i am still waiting for my funding check from the mytery funder:shhh:

6. Pelosi scares me. I find her to be the biggest boob in Washington and that's a tough title to take. There are a lot of real boobs to choose from right now. The part that scares me most about her is deep down she honestly believes she is doing what is best for America and sees nothing wrong with what she is doing.

That woman scares me. Barack Hussein and Hillary are just your garden varity jackass's but Pelosi is dangerous.

7. srt 10 jimbo

srt 10 jimbo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I called Obama a big fat Doo Doo Head last week. Just waiting for the secret service to show up at my door.

8. She is a Harlet drunk with power, but the power she wields doesn't last long among sane people.