close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Who if ANYONE is on our side?????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, May 24, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Ok I am just a little confused here people so please help me out. We got the Maslums...Afganastan, Iraq, Iran ect....hate us and anounced a holy war...Mexico keeps shooting at our boarder patrol..getting lost and ending up driveing in Texas...A US Soilder planted a bomb in a power plany..Tim McVaigh was also an American. The Turban wearing man who shot up a Ariport was a Floridain...BATF wants our firearms..The UN wants our country and Im just seting here scratching my head trying to figure out if anyone is realy on the Side of the Amreican people and the Nation. Would someone please explain this mess too me one more time.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

2. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

I'm as confused as you. Things are getting crazier and crazier.

Keep a cool head and watch your "6".

I'll be grabbing my B.O.B. and hitting the sticks.

If you challenge someone out in the sticks and you here "Stopper", don't shoot, it's just me! and I'm gonna try to have a good supply of beer and I'll share!!

3. wes

wes G&G Newbie

As I said,who do we need protection from?

4. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

I am on our side!

5. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

I'm on yourside guys

6. What is our side anyway?
    arent we suposed to be in the same side as some of what are now not our side?
    I'm with doglips on this one who is on our side?

7. I, also am on our side!
    -Jesse

8. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

To clarify, I am on the side of those who support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America and respect our sovereignty.

9. Oneshot

Oneshot G&G Newbie

Klaus,
    Thanks for that explanation. I was starting to get as confused as the rest of the guys here. I'm with you on this one. Here's the thing that has me a little worried though. When i joined the oath included "from enemies foreign and domestic". I just hope it doesn't come to that again. Last time it happened, well, the South is STILL occupied, but that's another conversation. Lets just do our best to get back to the freedoms we had once, cause if we just sit twiddling our thumbs, we'll lose the few freedoms we have left.

Oneshot

10. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

I ALWAYS WATCH IN A 360 DEGREE MANNER,KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE AND YOUR ENEMIES EVEN CLOSER !

11. Hans R Colt

Hans R Colt G&G Newbie

You can recognize me from the copy of my signed Constitutional Oath that's in my pocket...I've underlined the part that says that I will defend the Consitution from all enemies, both foreign and domestic !

12. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

AMEN HANS, AMEN!

13. If you are not with us, then you are against us.

14. SPOCAHP ANAR

SPOCAHP ANAR G&G Enthusiast

I am on whose side wil let me reign as king. Since I am too much of a jacka&& to ever get in a governing position, then I will hang around with you guys.

:stupid: :assult: :nod: :nod: :nod: :ballons:

15. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well was Tim McVeigh a terrorist? I feel he was, he went wrong on how to get his ideas out.

16. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

McVeigh was a terrorist. Had he gone DIRECTLY after the people responsible for the atrocities commited by the feds, he might have been considered a freedom fighter, by some people. But blowing up a truck in the middle of the city, with no regard for civilians, made him a terrorist, and he got what he deserved.

17. Ok on this one I'm bound to catch some flack.
    I don't think McVeigh was a terorist. A criminal and a murderer yes but not a terorist as I am defining it anyway. He did kill alot of civilians and non-coms. but his target was a millitary and governmental one. I do not in anyway agree with his actions and condem him as the murding scum he was but I do not define him as a terorist.

18. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

He with the most money and guns makes the laws,those who break those laws are labeled criminals.
    Right now the bad guys are after us actively and are using terrorist tactics therefore our "friends" are worried they might be on the receiving end so they are distancing themselves from us.
    If we were in a war with a clear objective against clearly defined enemies our "friends" might give us a hand as they know they would be throwing in with the winning side.You didn't see them lining up to help us with Viet Nam did you?
    Heck,we won't even stick together if there is a chance a label or two might be stuck un us,at least that's the way it appears to me.
    You guys said you wanted me to rave and i will continue to do so if there is any support,if not there is no sense in beating my head against the wall.RAVE,RAVE.:full: :full: :full: :full:

19. BenP

BenP G&G Newbie

Rave on.

Was Weaver a terrorist? Was Koresh? How about Elian Gonzalez or his family?

When the Constitution and all the laws propogated therefrom are selectively used against the majority, then you have tyranny. If only those laws are enforced that serve the establishment, then we are oppressed. When the govt no longer has to account for it's actions to the public, then democracy is eroded.

Regarding taking of oaths, perhaps all who would claim to be christians ought to read Matthew 5:34-36 one more time. Take heed.

20. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Rave on my Friend Rave....Course I dont belive your a native Floridaian....cause you spell too good to have gone to FL. Schools.hehehehehehehe