Wholesale kits?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Barrister, May 25, 2008.

1. Barrister

Barrister G&G Newbie

Does anyone know where to get black powder Kits wholesale? (like those sold by Dixie) I have a legitimate business ID but not an FFL.

I'm looking for kits that I can customize and resale to club buddies for action shooting.

Danka

2. I cant help you there but im currious are you trying to buy black powder or make it your self?
    I just saw you have one post Welcome to G&G <(^_^)>

3. Barrister

Barrister G&G Newbie

Thanks for the welcome.

Im trying to buy black powder pistol kits to custom finish for action shooting.

You know, custom finishes, trigger and action work.

I could do this at retail, as some people do, but that really makes the finished product prohibitively expensive. I never like to sell a product I could not afford myself.

Thanks again.

4. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

You do not need an FFL for Black powder rifles, Pistols or Kits...As to where, Good Question. Call Cabelas or Dixie Gun works.
    Rich

5. Barrister

Barrister G&G Newbie

Thanks,

Its unlikely Cabelas or Dixie would be too helpful seeing as I'm pretty much announcing that I'm not buying from them. But I do see Dixie divulges manufacturers for their kits. So I emailed a few of those distributors.

Worst case scenerio, I will buy from Dixie at retail for my own use. They have nice kits, but pricey. Only a few dollars less than completed models.

Danka

6. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

google black powder Kits wholesale