Wholesale kits?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Barrister, May 25, 2008.

1. Barrister

Barrister Guest

Does anyone know where to get black powder Kits wholesale? (like those sold by Dixie) I have a legitimate business ID but not an FFL.

I'm looking for kits that I can customize and resale to club buddies for action shooting.

Danka

2. I cant help you there but im currious are you trying to buy black powder or make it your self?
    I just saw you have one post Welcome to G&G <(^_^)>

3. Barrister

Barrister Guest

Thanks for the welcome.

Im trying to buy black powder pistol kits to custom finish for action shooting.

You know, custom finishes, trigger and action work.

I could do this at retail, as some people do, but that really makes the finished product prohibitively expensive. I never like to sell a product I could not afford myself.

Thanks again.

4. Mooseman684

Mooseman684 G&G Newbie

You do not need an FFL for Black powder rifles, Pistols or Kits...As to where, Good Question. Call Cabelas or Dixie Gun works.
    Rich

5. Barrister

Barrister Guest

Thanks,

Its unlikely Cabelas or Dixie would be too helpful seeing as I'm pretty much announcing that I'm not buying from them. But I do see Dixie divulges manufacturers for their kits. So I emailed a few of those distributors.

Worst case scenerio, I will buy from Dixie at retail for my own use. They have nice kits, but pricey. Only a few dollars less than completed models.

Danka

6. billy

billy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

google black powder Kits wholesale