Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
awhile back i posted a thread asking for opinions on a 9mm handgun in the general handgun forum. my choices were a CZ 75 P-01 or a Ruger P95. after reading everyones comments, research, and actually going to the gun range and trying different handguns i ended up buying a stainless Kimber Target II 9mm. originally, i wanted a kimber but didn't want to spend the extra $$$ on it. but after seeing a kimber gun in person, holding it in my hand and actually comparing it to the other guns i was debating over, i can see why the cost is higher. unfortunately, i have to wait until next week to have this gun b/c it had to be ordered directly from kimber. so now, im doing the whole "what accessories do i need to get" routine! this is soo much fun and i can't wait to have this baby in my possession!

so, does anyone have any good suggestions on holsters? lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
awhile back i posted a thread asking for opinions on a 9mm handgun in the general handgun forum. my choices were a CZ 75 P-01 or a Ruger P95. after reading everyones comments, research, and actually going to the gun range and trying different handguns i ended up buying a stainless Kimber Target II 9mm. originally, i wanted a kimber but didn't want to spend the extra $$$ on it. but after seeing a kimber gun in person, holding it in my hand and actually comparing it to the other guns i was debating over, i can see why the cost is higher. unfortunately, i have to wait until next week to have this gun b/c it had to be ordered directly from kimber. so now, im doing the whole "what accessories do i need to get" routine! this is soo much fun and i can't wait to have this baby in my possession!
so, does anyone have any good suggestions on holsters? lol
and here's the picture!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
For a holster, might I suggest one of the Blackhawk serpas, say a serpa 2, such as this?
I have the one in the carbon finish in serpa 2 for my S&W 1911PD .45 cal. Works great. Can still draw it quickly.Locks it in until you push the button with trigger finger during withdraw motion,which keeps finger away from trigger until out. Good habit to get into especially if you eventually carry cocked and locked. Anyhow, follow the link.

BLACKHAWK ! Holsters > SERPA

And what picture? I see noffing.

G-Meister

1 - 3 of 3 Posts