Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Was there a full moon? Lots of crazies act up during the full moon.

·
Banned
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already been several shootings and stabbings around my neighborhood in the last few weeks. All gang related but still, spring time brings out the crazies!

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Yeah, they come out of their holes, and get right into the swing of things! If only we could round 'em up while they're dormant, the job would be a lot easier.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hormones. They've been couped up all winter and now the weather is nice so they go nuts.

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
I think I still have some of those, and I don't go crazy when spring comes around. But then, I'm not cooped up all winter, I have to do the chores, rain, snow, sleet, or hail. Kinda like a postal worker, except I do it at home! I think the pencilnecks don't like any discomfort, and then when it gets nice out, they bring discomfort to others. We need to give THEM more discomfort!!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Things have gotten CRAZY in the projects in which I minister. They are shooting every time I go. We had eight shootings in one week in ONE PROJECT... I hate spring time.

·
Banned
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just found out last week when I was walking up to meet a friend to have a beer I was exactly about 150 feet from a shooting. Either I barely missed it or it was a very small caliber pistol and I couldn't hear it. I mean I guess that part of town is busy with people and traffic so it would be possible to not hear it. I am banking on I just barely missed it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts