close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why I hate paying taxes

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Aug 5, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

I will spare the IRS is communist rant...but this is silly and its NOT in CALF...the disease is spreading

Prison Teaches Yoga To Inmates
    Heroin Dealer Says He's Learning Peace
    Posted: 12:41 p.m. EDT August 5, 2002

Some prisoners are being told to assume the position -- the lotus position.

Inmates at Kentucky's Luther Luckett Correctional Complex are learning yoga. It's hoped the new-age philosophy will help the prisoners cope with age-old problems.

Convicted heroin dealer Adam Durban said learning yoga is helping him to control his anger. Durban said he takes some verbal abuse from his unenlightened fellow inmates, but that yoga helps maintain his inner peace while he's in the prison yard.

Copyright 2002 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    :p

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Good, now they can kiss their own arses goodbye when they get out and start terrorizing people again and they get shot!

3. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    I believe they wouldn't have the energy to speak to one another if they were taught rock breaking.

4. Logansdad

Logansdad Guest

yeah Rock Breaking ! Amen !...how about growing their own vegetables (like the prison in Louisiana)...the government could sure use some slave labor...(then again everything would become illegal and we would be enslaved...oh wait, too late...) OH! I hate paying taxes because I'm not getting my moneys worth !