close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Why I like the Henry company

Discussion in 'Henry' started by Grumpus, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Grumpus

Grumpus Curmudgeon Emeritus NRA Life Member

[​IMG]
    Unashamedly honest American company!

neophyte, jwrauch and jerry like this.
  2. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    I think they get it. As soon as I can trade off my Rossi and make up the difference, I'll have a Henry

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I got that e-mail too. Mr. Imperato is a class act!
    I did not even catch it on the prior e-mail.
    I am going to order a couple 'accessories' shown via that e-mail especially a rifle case for my Golden Boy.

4. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

Anthony,
    Wishing a very merry Christmas back at you.

5. I have a Henry in .17HMR that I got for my son. We both enjoy shooting it and he has used it to drop plenty of rabbits. That being said it is nice to see a company that takes personal time to do this instead of just writing it off and moving on.

neophyte likes this.
  6. draftingmonkey

draftingmonkey G&G Evangelist

I too got the email and caught it (Henry Accessories For Xmas - Last Chance) and was impressed that Mr. Imperato apologized about it.
    When I was having trouble getting my .45-70 I finally emailed him and told him about how long I had waited, over a year. Wouldn't you know right after that my dealer called me and said that he was able to get one through his supplier. The next day I get an email from Mr. Imperato telling me if I was still having problems to let him know and he would have one shipped to my dealer for me.
    I had also let him know that between my pappy and I we had every caliber Henry except for the .44 Magnum and "The Original" in .44-40. As a thank you to pappy and I he sent me 2 Henry mugs and 2 caps, one for each of us. Pappy will be getting his when I see him over Christmas. So yes I agree that Henry is a class company who also appreciates their customers.

neophyte likes this.
  7. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I've handled a bunch of them at the shop and I really like their quality. JR

8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I consider my new Golden Boy at least as good quality as my Marlin 39A. A .22LR rifle doesn't have to be steel-framed to be good.

9. i only own two Henry's I can shoot at this time. (just bought a big boy "truckers edt" gold plated) this one is a safe queen, not for shooting.
    as i get up the moneys more are going to be added to the stables.
    they are pricey. but quality. so worth it.

and yes they answer emails, about there products, unlike other manf.
    a company is only as good as there customer service is.

10. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    He had nothing to apologize for, X is a thousand year old abbreviation for Christ, from the Greek letter Chi.