Why Isn"t There A Links Page?????

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by PAPA G, Sep 9, 2002.

1. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

2. I asked Admin. the same thing sometime back Papa. Perhaps the thread is still posted. I'm not sure.

As usual, with me, the post was never answered so I don't ask questions of Admin. anymore.

I sometimes feel, when that asked for input, even early on, it's just powdered sugar.

That might ruffle the Admin.'s feathers but, I can list the times I offered ideas or ask questions in the feedback section only to feel ignored.

In all fairness I know Jesse and Chris has more to life than to monitor this forum 24/7 but my one question, about the links, goes back over a month.

Oh well.

3. I can see, by looking now, the suggestion is gone altogether....mmmmm.

I can't remember the exact wording but it had something to do with a forum where we could publish links we thought might be of interest to others without having to surf, or search, already posted threads and replys looking for them.

4. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

maybe we need to ban full auto smilies

sorry Dale, was not aware of your own query on the subject. probably was back when i barbacued the last 'puter. i didn't go back to reread stuff. i did get a reponse when i asked about a full-auto board for the rock and rollers here. don't want to encourage illegal activities, and the blackmarket in stenguns, sort of reply.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :assult:

5. Jesse

Jesse Tradehawker LLC / www.tradehawker.com / Jn 17:17 Forum Contributor

Sorry guys... work has been a killer for me lately. The link to the links page is on the homepage. Sorry I took so long.

Links

Jesse