Why President Trump Keeps Winning the Battles

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by Ten Man, May 16, 2018.

1. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

Rave, rockman7, gsbuickman and 2 others like this.
  2. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Obama brought eight hostages home from North Korea during his term. Where was the adulation from Republicans or Faux Snooze then? What a bunch of snowflakes.

Last edited: May 16, 2018

3. don5544

don5544 G&G Evangelist

Obama brought Zero hostages home from North Korea.

Rave, PAPA G and Ten Man like this.
  4. Pronsias

Pronsias G&G Evangelist

NV
    Chuck Schumer surprised the hell out of me by praising Trump for moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

blaster and PAPA G like this.
  5. Rambo

America
    Kenneth Bae, Nov 2014; Matthew Miller, Nov 2014; Jeffery Fowle, Oct 2014; Aijalon Gome, Aug 2010; Euna Lee, Aug 2009; Laura Libg, Aug 2009; Merrill Newman, Dec 2013; Eddie Yong Su Jun, May 2011

6. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

he done nothing to aid their release.

Rave and PAPA G like this.
  7. Rambo

America
    You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

8. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I'm pretty positive his Obama phone didn't get reception at the golf course.

Ten Man and PAPA G like this.
  9. PaleHawkDown

PaleHawkDown G&G Evangelist

Technically, Bae credits Dennis Rodman with his release - not Obama, the man who ignored his incarceration for two years until some idiot brought national attention to it.

Besides, his eight from Korea are sorta negated by the eight terrorist leaders he released back into the wild in the Middle East.

Once a president releases a pack of terrorist leaders back into their buddies' hands, he sorta loses his attaboys.

As soon as Trump decides to bribe Iran for terrorists, trade terrorists for our personnel, and waits until an idiot basketball player brings enough attention to detainees that they can no longer be ignored, we'll talk.

After that we'll start either giving Obama his attaboys or giving Trump the same grief we give his predecessor.

10. Kmcdowell

Kmcdowell G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Omaha NE
    Trump keeps winning because Trump keeps doing. He's just one of those "let's get busy" kind of people who can't just stand still for anything. I'n my 42 years of voting (I voted for Carter in 1976..... sorry), I've never seen a president with the ability to stir the pot and keep things moving like President Trump. I may not agree with everything he does and even less of what he says, but he is my duly elected president and overall, I think he's doing a pretty good job.

blaster, CountryBoy, Ten Man and 5 others like this.
  11. I agree.
    He's getting things done and fulfilling campaign promises, in spite of the media, congress, and even his own party fighting him every step of the way.
    MAGA

Rave, blaster, Huey Rider and 3 others like this.
  12. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

Just like the members here keep WINNING the arguments posed by the left wing members. Here we have Member likes: 10
    Left: Zero. But they just never get it.

13. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Let's just face it,he was and still is a dangerous A-HOLE! :usa::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ten Man likes this.
  14. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Go BIGT! :usa2:;)

Ten Man likes this.