Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Since 03-15- 2002
28,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stevens Model 311 SxS Series H 20ga. C330XXX
3" Chambers, looks choked full & Mod. Albeit I don't see it marked on the gun anywhere. Funny thing is, I wouldn't have thought of buying it myself, so I don't know a lot about it.
It would be fun if any in the know would share what you do know about it. I hope to shoot it this weekend.
Another funny thing, Never thought much of owning a Stevens, come across two in as many months including the Model 200 in 223.
Thanks,
Jerry

·
Since 03-15- 2002
28,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I mentioned a gun in casual conversation that I had seen at the gun store. We were out doing erands, she says, "hey take me by the gun store and show me that gun you were talking about" I was hesitant. Mostly because If she knew I really wanted it, she'd help me along to get it. Anyway, I showed her the 12ga Stevens 311, said I'd like on but could wait. I'm looking around and spy her at the counter handing over a layaway slip. By this time I'm thinking something is up. (yes I know, very observant) The gal a the gun store brought out the 20ga Stevens. I was very happy and impressed. Think I even got goosebumps :) The gal at the gun store remembered me looking over (AKA drooling) over the general area of guns. Wife picked a different on than what I was drooling over but it worked out well.

I shot it today. Checked point of impact, dead on both barrels. Threw myself a few clays, busted 'em no problem:right: The rest of the box I burned on imaginary rabbits (half broken clays on the ground) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.