Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hammer mec. does not go all way ...... rifle does not fire ......the hammer tnot hitting the firing pin ..does anyone know what could be causing this ..any advice would be apprect>> or does anyone know a websight for dissasembly...reassembly? i have a marlin and its doing the same thing..... hammer hitting firing mech.. but not firing

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats a Winchester not a Remington. A friend thought he had the same problem but was told that it will fire with a live round chambered. Did you try that. I don't know if my friend has tried his or not yet.

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
dennis101...Here's how to get the complete Winchester Model 94 Manual:

Click on "search" above. Type in Gun Manuals.

The next screen will show NRAJOE's post which gives a link for 2 or 3 dozen different gun manuals, including the Winchester Model 94.

Click on Winchester Model 94. The screen will open up with the entire owners manual for Winchester Model 94. I have personally done this and printed out the entire manual. It is priceless...and thanks to NRAJOE for his useful post.

Good luck!
Ox

---------------

Hey...That link by NRAJOE is posted as a "Sticky" below. Didn't see it till now. Just open it and go to the gun you want to know about.

Ox

·
Registered
182 Posts
Winchester 94AE 30/30 HELP!!

Would help you if I could.
Only actual gunsmiths with minimum 20 years experience work on my firearms.
I am not a gunsmith.
Best of luck to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts