Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this stuff any good? How does it compare to standard Remington ammunition (the more expensive ammo)? Does the ammunition stay consistant with every box?

·
Registered
781 Posts
I shoot a ton of it in 9mm, 40, and 45. Always goes bang. Always feeds in every one of my guns.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
In that case, yeah it's fine ammo. Actually the 223 Winchester White Box 45gr JHP is notoriusly accurate in the NEF/H&R Handi single shot rifles. I have got 1/4 to 1/2" groups with the stuff if I do my part. Not to mention the havok it takes on groundhogs and other varmints.
Heard it shoots well in other 223's too.

·
Registered
781 Posts
That's true too. The 22-250 is excellent out of my savage. MOA or better. 40gr JHP @ 4000fps is somewhat effective on prarie dogs.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Shoot a bunch in 9mm, .40 and .45 acp. Hever had a misfire or jam.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
All of the rounds of 223 I have shot of them, the powder consistancy is pretty good for factory. Change of POI? Only if your scope gets knocked off zero. Even with cheap ammo, if it shoots pretty well in your rifle, then with the next batch of the same ,it's a safe bet that it will perform like it did before. If it doesn't I would 1st- look over your rig and check for little things like rings being tight, action solid, and scope inline. If all that checks out, then I would get ahold of the manufactor and ask what's up. And give them the production run number off the back of the box.
By the way, you never mentioned what caliber you will be using the WWB ammo in?
Pistol or Rifle?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pistol like 9mm ammo for a hi point 9mm carbine. If I buy one this will probably be the ammo I'm goning to use with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts